Sheyi Ojo

RangersMedia

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

It’s scary the amount of useless footballers that have been given the chance to play for us. 

Kent’s getting a bigger blow by the game at the same time could have put 3 million toward him instead of a centre half we didn’t need 

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

It’s scary the amount of useless footballers that have been given the chance to play for us. 

Like so many before him , he looked like a player first few games , then falls into a rut like the rest of them. Theres always a reason these type of players are always put out on loans by their clubs.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Like so many before him , he looked like a player first few games , then falls into a rut like the rest of them. Theres always a reason these type of players are always put out on loans by their clubs.

To be honest he never looked a player, we were playing st.josephs and progres, and half decent against hibs. killie away 1st game he was shocking.

He seems to get caught dreaming a bit too often for my liking such as letting the ball run out of play with no pressure on him.  He had one decent shot on target but not much else of note for the 45 minutes he was on the park.

Comes in. Gets a chance and does well. Then puts a pair of slippers on gets all comfy and forgets who the fuck he’s playing for. 

Aribo is going down the same road, complacency will be their undoing. 

Shiteing out of tackles should never be acceptable and I hope the gaffer has a plan for them 

Hopefully that debacle yesterday will be a huge wake up call for Ojo,Aribo and the likes.If they think they've come to a holiday camp of a league,nevermind the OF games,then yesterday should set them straight. 

If they want a future in football then they need to perform 100% of the time,especially when they've been given the chance at one of the world's biggest clubs.

21 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Not many got pass marks today but I'm being extra harsh on this fucking shitebag 

I haven't seen an empty jersey like that in an Old Firm game since cunts like Josh Windass and Fabio Cardoso were here

Shat it out of every fucking tackle. Refused to put his body on the line. 

Honking and if he wants to display Ejaria levels of heart he can fuck off back to Liverpool right now

made a point of staying off here yesterday, but logging on today in the cold light of day and I still whole heartedly agree with this, and many of the comments on this thread. 

he genuinely looks like he couldn't give a fuck, and as another poster mentioned about Aribo also having a shat pants moment in a 50/50 against brown was another low point yesterday. 

shite bags and we are fucking rotten still. adding youth loans, free transfers, and "veterans" isn't going to win us fuck all. surprisingly their £9m striker managed to put one past us at the first time of asking. you get what you pay for. 

Harsh on the guy imo, more experienced players went missing yesterday, ojo came on at HT when we were losing and had a shocking team shape, asked to run the right wing with barely any support

The guy needs a run in the team at right mid to build up a game with tav, yesterday he came on, started on the left and was moved to the right, total lack of consistency 

22 hours ago, DBBTB said:

It’s mental that Liverpool won’t do us a favour and loan Kent back to us even though they can’t find a buyer and they don’t want him in their first team but we now have Ojo at the club with Liverpool obviously hoping that we bring him on for them so they can try and sell him for a fee that’s well beyond us next Summer. I don’t even care if it’s potentially cutting off our noses to spite our faces we should send him back in January and say no thanks, we won’t be developing anymore of your players for you.

Looks like he's going to brugge