Aribo

Broxi

We’ve got to remember this guy has played his part in about 12 to 14 games or so this season and it’s only sept 1st. I doubt championship teams play that many times up to September. He looks tired to me. He’s a cracking player and will come good I hope👍🏻

20 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That 50/50 he shat out of straight away was embarrassing.

unforgivable. hope he has been pulled aside and had a rocket put up his fucking arse over that. 

should be strapped to a chair with his eyes held open with that challenge on loop for 24 hours and made to watch himself SHITE it over and over until he is mentally fucking wrecked and comes out the other side looking to snap the first cunt he sees. 

He's an excellent footballer who was played out of position and unsurprisingly looked off it. Davis, Jack an Aribo in midfield is fine. Our issues are that the support for Morelos upfront isn't what it should be. We are playing like Liverpool in terms of formation but they have 3 incredible forwards. We have 1. 

A fit and rested Arfield would help. We desperately need a 3rd quality forward player. 

There’s only one man who should be getting the blame for yesterday and it’s not Aribo. Played a weakened team and Aribo out of position, therefore the team were weak as a collective. Got to say though, that we need a new captain who can help drive us on  in games like this. 

18 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

There’s only one man who should be getting the blame for yesterday and it’s not Aribo. Played a weakened team and Aribo out of position, therefore the team were weak as a collective. Got to say though, that we need a new captain who can help drive us on  in games like this. 

The captain thing is a red herring. Every single player in that team should be driven and not rely on one person to motivate them. 

I’ve never bought into this captain thing if I’m honest 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

The captain thing is a red herring. Every single player in that team should be driven and not rely on one person to motivate them. 

I’ve never bought into this captain thing if I’m honest 

Our manager wasn’t strong enough to drive us on. Sometimes you need someone on the field.