Bobby Badyin ! Absolute bottle merchant.

BLUEDIGNITY

We totally screwed up but it doesn't take away from the fact madden is a bottle merchant when they are involved  ! Arfield assaulted by McGregor in front of this bottler inside of our half and he played on as if it was an advantage when there was only 3 Rangers players against 6 of theirs. Sends off one of ours admittedly it was blatant but so was the assault on Arfield.  Shitpot.

image.thumb.jpeg.0eb4a725bc871ff6ab336452539a6139.jpeg

McGregors was a yellow, it was a similar type of challenge but McGregor was just late 

Jones went in to snap Bauer when the ball was long gone, ref had no impact on the game today and to say he did is taig behaviour 

If anything Jack got away with one

31 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

McGregors was a yellow, it was a similar type of challenge but McGregor was just late 

Jones went in to snap Bauer when the ball was long gone, ref had no impact on the game today and to say he did is taig behaviour 

If you’re referring to Jack’s 50/50 challenge with their left back then I disagree with you. Looked like Jack went in with more conviction and came out on top to me.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

He’ll get off lightly because we’re turning our attentions to the team and manager but he was like a man extra for them the day. Clearly the mind games from Boyd and co earlier have worked. Utter shitebag. 

Correct a fuckin shitpot and defending him is taig, shitpot and apologist behaviour !

McGregor's was at least a yellow, and he should then have been off after his dive. Madden seemed to agree he dived seeing as he gave us the throw in, or maybe like Walker he thought he just threw himself to the floor like he'd been shot because 'he was expecting contact'.

Other than that he reffed the game well.

28 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Refereed the game well, it’s ok to actually admit that when that’s the case. We lost the game because we were honking, fuck all to do with him. 

All subjective but disagree with you there sir. Madden’s performance in the middle was just as bad as ours.

Googly Eyes should’ve been off for a combination of the late slide on Arfield first half and blatant dive second half...two yellows = a red. How he got out the game without at least a booking is baffling.

Let them go for a sponsored walk every time they had a shy. Eventually pulled them up for it about half way through the game and then reverted to task from their next one.

Let them time waste at set pieces without as much of a peep.

Those are just a few of the things I can remember...there’s probably more.

38 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Bobby Madden makes a decision when it doesn’t matter. However, Mcgregors Challenge was bad. Not even a yellow. He then deliberately dives later in the game. A further yellow for similation is what should have happened. 

He doesnt referee the game in front of him. He’s a shitebag. 

41 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

We’re you there today?

he was a fucking joke an I can speak for the thousands of people round about me I heard goin nuts just like me about more than a few decisions 

If you were there I’d be interested to know where you sit, it might not have been any major decisions like penalty’s but some of his decision making was a disgrace for us, I’d think the fenians would be happy with his performance but

He definitely looks terrified to give us anything in these games and it’s definitely because he’s a Rangers fan. Can you actually imagine the grief if god forbid he gave us a meaningful decision that had an influence on the result? he would be witch hunted and I think he knows that and thinks it’s just not worth the hassle.  McGregor on Arfield was a definite yellow and it was a blatant dive  he should have been off. Ryan Jack was never a booking Bolingoli went in knees first he got himself hurt with the way he went in for it. Madden played right into celtic’s hands today let them time waste all game and give their players breathers or broke up the play. We were shite today and never turned up but Bobby Madden did not have a good game from a Rangers perspective.