Bobby Badyin ! Absolute bottle merchant.

BLUEDIGNITY

13 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Bobby Madden makes a decision when it doesn’t matter. However, Mcgregors Challenge was bad. Not even a yellow. He then deliberately dives later in the game. A further yellow for similation is what should have happened. 

He doesnt referee the game in front of him. He’s a shitebag. 

I agree he should’ve seen yellow for both but chances are if Madden shows him yellow for the first then there’s no chance he’d sent him off for diving anyway

7 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

We’re you there today?

he was a fucking joke an I can speak for the thousands of people round about me I heard goin nuts just like me about more than a few decisions 

If you were there I’d be interested to know where you sit, it might not have been any major decisions like penalty’s but some of his decision making was a disgrace for us, I’d think the fenians would be happy with his performance but

I was not there today

The only thing other than the lack of booking for McGregor or for Bauer’s dive that really annoyed me was the liberties they got to take with throw ins and the time wasting but it was nothing that any other ref here wouldn’t have let them away with sadly 

54 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

If you’re referring to Jack’s 50/50 challenge with their left back then I disagree with you. Looked like Jack went in with more conviction and came out on top to me.

It looked that way at first but he went in studs up mate, it was very silly from Jack and at very least a booking 

If it happened against us we’d have been crying out for a red 

11 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

It looked that way at first but he went in studs up mate, it was very silly from Jack and at very least a booking 

If it happened against us we’d have been crying out for a red 

If you’ve watched it back or saw it closer then I believe you. I sit around half way line in Sandy Jardine Rear and looked like a good old fashioned 50/50 that both players were entitled to go for from where I saw it. Happy that Jacko didn’t come off worse as he’s been brilliant for us so far this season. 

6 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

I was not there today

The only thing other than the lack of booking for McGregor or for Bauer’s dive that really annoyed me was the liberties they got to take with throw ins and the time wasting but it was nothing that any other ref here wouldn’t have let them away with sadly 

Well that maybe tells the story then, you can think your opinion is sound or you can take it from me there was thousands of bears goin fucking potty 

you might be right an thousands of us might be wrong but I highly doubt it 

as I said, aye he might not have gave a dodgy penalty but letting them away with murder fucks up any tempo or rhythm in our play and contributes to the task in hand

we were so bad to a man today that’s the only reason madden never had more of a bearing on the result

1 hour ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Refereed the game well, it’s ok to actually admit that when that’s the case. We lost the game because we were honking, fuck all to do with him. 

Did he fuck. 

That's neither here nor there though.

Just when you thought the day couldn't get any worse, you read this pish!

McGregor was a yellow, Jones was a red all day long, he knew it as well. 

Jack went in with studs up, which you can't do nowadays whether you get the ball or not, he could've seen red.

The Ref had no bearing on the result, our pish team selection, tactics and team performance did.

Embarrassing thread, like something you'd read on Kerryfail.

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

He may be incompetent but he wasn’t even one in a long list of reasons why we didn’t win today 

I agree, but I came home today pissed off wae my team and that cheating prick ref so it’s hardly taig like to have a go at the baldy prick

our team an management took the attention away from him an deflected any criticism, he’s a cheating cunt but, if he was just a poor ref or influenced by the crowd etc any dubious decisions would have went our way, as usually happens when your the home team

Just now, Siam69 said:

Just when you thought the day couldn't get any worse, you read this pish!

McGregor was a yellow, Jones was a red all day long, he knew it as well. 

Jack went in with studs up, which you can't do nowadays whether you get the ball or not, he could've seen red.

The Ref had no bearing on the result, our pish team selection, tactics and team performance did.

Embarrassing thread, like something you'd read on Kerryfail.

It’s cringeworthy. Same as the Sky replay thread! So petulant moaning about replays. That world famous TV broadcaster Sky (headquarters in London by the way) must also be over run with tarriers. I am away to cancel my subscription. 

23 minutes ago, MartinGers93 said:

He definitely looks terrified to give us anything in these games and it’s definitely because he’s a Rangers fan. Can you actually imagine the grief if god forbid he gave us a meaningful decision that had an influence on the result? he would be witch hunted and I think he knows that and thinks it’s just not worth the hassle.  McGregor on Arfield was a definite yellow and it was a blatant dive  he should have been off. Ryan Jack was never a booking Bolingoli went in knees first he got himself hurt with the way he went in for it. Madden played right into celtic’s hands today let them time waste all game and give their players breathers or broke up the play. We were shite today and never turned up but Bobby Madden did not have a good game from a Rangers perspective

I don't think he's had a good game whilst reffing us for the last few years, shit scared to give us anything and can't wait to get the red card out when any of our players do something I honestly think we get a better deal from Clancy and Collum.

The ref had absolutely no bearing on why we lost but he was shite. He let them dive all over the place and take an absolute age to take throw ins and corners without consequence.  Maybe if he dished out a few yellows for time wasting then there might have been a bit more momentum for us on the ball instead of the game getting stopped every time we had it because one of their players were falling to the ground with “cramp” or as if they had been shot.

44 minutes ago, donegal_ger said:

I don't think he's had a good game whilst reffing us for the last few years, shit scared to give us anything and can't wait to get the red card out when any of our players do something I honestly think we get a better deal from Clancy and Collum.

I would agree we’ve had a lot more from Clancy and Collum in games than what I’ve seen Madden give us. He clearly can’t handle the pressure of refereeing Rangers with confidence and parity in fear of coming across as biased because as soon as he gives us a game winning or changing decision he’s going to get annihilated for it. 

Ref wasn't great today but had absolutely nothing to do with us getting beaten. 

McGregor was a yellow. Prob agree Jack's was a yellow and sorry but Jones was 100% a red. 

If we had of played like we can this year and had a bit of the fight we showed on Thurs night then Madden wouldn't even be getting mentioned!