Sky - off the ball incidents

dummiesoot

13 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Unbelievable! yes we were shite, but yet again we get the shitey end of the stick when it comes to coverage of incidents. 

Its OK though you accept this as pointless and we will continue to accept taking it up the shitter. 

Tbh I’m glad as Morelos had a couple too and you know that if they highlighted that his ones would be getting more attention.

After the incident with Julien he gave him a bit of a back hander and he had a sly kick at Brown.

I’m surprised none of them have surfaced after all the replay stuff from last season.

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Tbh I’m glad as Morelos had a couple too and you know that if they highlighted that his ones would be getting more attention.

After the incident with Julien he gave him a bit of a back hander and he had a sly kick at Brown.

I’m surprised none of them have surfaced after all the replay stuff from last season.

If the enemies read your post . You have just reminded them

Remember this is Andy Walker, who commented live on sky whilst the celtic fans were calling Kris Boys a dirty orange bastard - " Aye Kris loves that doesn't he"

What else would you expect, he is a biased little mutant.

That cunt Julien ( There no2) should have been off, how the lineman , 4th official or tv camera never saw it is unbelievable,. I saw it clear as day, He had Morelos in a lock around the neck and threw him to the floor like that.  

It was dangerous play, very dangerous in fact,. If you did that to someone leaving the game you would be up at court this morning. 3 game ban all day long.   

As for Madden?  Did he bring his fucking cards as his first half display was shocking, We shot ourselves in the foot as the first goal was a bloody disgrace , Goldstone ?  What the fuck was he thinking and in the 2nd half a corner came in and that Julien had his hands around Katic,. Again a clear penalty ,.  But what the fuck was Madden seeing ?

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

That cunt Julien ( There no2) should have been off, how the lineman , 4th official or tv camera never saw it is unbelievable,. I saw it clear as day, He had Morelos in a lock around the neck and threw him to the floor like that.  

It was dangerous play, very dangerous in fact,. If you did that to someone leaving the game you would be up at court this morning. 3 game ban all day long.   

As for Madden?  Did he bring his fucking cards as his first half display was shocking, We shot ourselves in the foot as the first goal was a bloody disgrace , Goldstone ?  What the fuck was he thinking and in the 2nd half a corner came in and that Julien had his hands around Katic,. Again a clear penalty ,.  But what the fuck was Madden seeing ?

They only see incidents when it’s us 

23 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

A camera must have caught it. , no way did not one camera catch it. 

The camera that showed along the (offside) line for their 1st goal would certainly have captured it. As it happened I looked along and saw the main stand linesman had eyes on them. 

We all know why nothing was made of it at the time and why the footage wont be shown.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The camera that showed along the (offside) line for their 1st goal would certainly have captured it. As it happened I looked along and saw the main stand linesman had eyes on them. 

We all know why nothing was made of it at the time and why the footage wont be shown.

He was a bit of  wanker mate, and I kept wondering if he was the one with the surname Connor ?:thinking:

I should add we beat ourselves and while the officials were not great and missed a lot of cards that should have gone against them, that was a hellish display starting with the team selection and then players. :angry: