Jones' Injury

eskbankloyal

Out for 4-6 weeks would be brilliant news though. 

I’d start him over Ojo everytime, especially with the main man on the other wing there’s now one starting position in that forward line up for grabs every week. It had better go to Jones if Ojo continues his performances of looking like he cba. 

42 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

You put down a marker in the first couple of mins of the match no at the end when we are beaten. 

I agree mate, I'm in no way justifying what he did, I'm simply saying that he lost his head and considering all the facts it's perhaps easy to understand why.

Doesn't make it right, but these things happen.

35 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’d start him over Ojo everytime, especially with the main man on the other wing there’s now one starting position in that forward line up for grabs every week. It had better go to Jones if Ojo continues his performances of looking like he cba. 

He ripped Midgetland to pieces as well only to get dropped for the Legia game for Ojo who was dogshit.

Agree there has been nothing confirmed as yet regarding his injury - all seems to be conjecture. If it is ligaments best case is 4-6 weeks realistically. 

I like him as a player. He's raw and was stupid at the end of the game but hopefully he'll learn. Ojo hasn't been as good in the last few weeks and I would probably have started Jones after his midweek performance. Gerrard sounds as though he's laid down the gauntlet to him and fair enough. Hopefully he's comes back healthy, and fired up with a point to prove. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Will be Ojo on one side and Kent on the other every week.

14 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Wasn’t a fan of his signing but i’ll give him credit where it is due - he never hides and no matter if he’s not playing well he always wants the ball.

He has the attitude to succeed not sure about the ability though.

Kent was the same funnily enough. Ran the ball into dead ends, out of play, couldn't find a man in the box etc. Just jogged back into position and went again. Never hid.

8 hours ago, Big Al II said:

Hopefully he’s back soon, I really like him. Although he’s third in line now and doesn’t really deserve to be.

Certainly doesnt deserve to be had a better start to his Rangers career than Kent did.

On 03/09/2019 at 16:57, theclothmonster said:

He ripped Midgetland to pieces as well only to get dropped for the Legia game for Ojo who was dogshit.

I didn’t like the decision at the time but  Ojo scored and set up another in the Midtjylland game at Ibrox so cant be too critical 

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He has? On what basis?

He had a better start to be honest I was not that impressed with Kent when he first played for us.  remember when the season started we all thought Ejaria was excellent and coulibaly was the new kante.