Jones' Injury

eskbankloyal

14 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Good news if this is the case. Made a daft mistake yesterday but I think there’s a lot to come from him this season.

Ffs I remember when Hutton broke his leg at Ibrox against Kilmarnock years ago and it was Hutton who ducked up the tackle and was his own fault. 

But great news that Jones is only out for a month,  Him one wing and Kent the other expecially at Ibrox and attack teams 

40 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I've stayed quiet regarding this, and can understand why everyone was pissed off at the guy - I was too - but come on. He's a boyhood Rangers fan, came on to play in his first old firm game, and the rest of the team was showing very little fight.

How many times have you seen players put down "a marker" by lunging in or putting in a heavy tackle during an old firm game?

I'm not defending what he did, he was fucking stupid,  but I for one hope he learns from the mistake and recovers to contribute this season. He's one player who I didn't think much of who has surprised me with his ability.

Fingers crossed he recovers, learns and moves on from the game.

You put down a marker in the first couple of mins of the match no at the end when we are beaten. 

4 minutes ago, Rusty117 said:

Glad to hear this. Had back to back amazing games in europe then hibs just to be dropped. Should have been starting sunday. Will provide a great option from the bench now we have kent. 

I said before kick off he should have been on from the start instead of Aribo. His pace should have been utilised against a make shift septic defence.