Jump to content

What Should Be the Line-Up for Coming Games?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Load of shite. 👍

Will probably utilise 3 wisemen during december 

Hopefully Kent can help Ojo settle in  i would go Ojo Morelos Kent next game Arfield play him in the middle or rest him never a winger has done less than Ojo but gets a easier ride beca

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Smile, you have made negative comments about our most valued asset for two years. I read your comments only recently on the other thread. You embarrass yourself with your disdain for Morelos. And please don't try to grovel and defend him now,  there is two years of evidence to the contrary. 

Grovel what fucking planet are you on behave yourself  ya silly wee boy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

For Livingstone I'd like to see a few changes.

Capture.thumb.PNG.ba774a4d7fc7e69d891867000e13da5b.PNG

- Another run out for Helander.

- Give Arfield a rest because he looks fucked.

- King is Leicester City's top scoring midfielder of all time.  He could perform that number 10 role, support Morelos, and chip in with goals himself.  Premier League quality so lets see what he can do.

- Kent straight back in to the team to get his fitness and match sharpness up.

 

Sweetheart and kelvd1873 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TMB said:

For Livingstone I'd like to see a few changes.

Capture.thumb.PNG.ba774a4d7fc7e69d891867000e13da5b.PNG

- Another run out for Helander.

- Give Arfield a rest because he looks fucked.

- King is Leicester City's top scoring midfielder of all time.  He could perform that number 10 role, support Morelos, and chip in with goals himself.  Premier League quality so lets see what he can do.

- Kent straight back in to the team to get his fitness and match sharpness up.

 

Yeah, cos when Gerrard goes for changes it’s so successful. Tried and trusted for the next game - gradual changes as we go along, if needed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, left winger said:

Yeah, cos when Gerrard goes for changes it’s so successful. Tried and trusted for the next game - gradual changes as we go along, if needed.

Swapping the CDM for a number 10 is a slight change to the formation but makes us more attacking which we should be for this game.   Kent and Helander are guys we’ve spent £10m on this summer you don’t think they should be getting a run out?  Lastly, if not at home against Livingstone when would be a good time for King to make his debut for Rangers?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TMB said:

Swapping the CDM for a number 10 is a slight change to the formation but makes us more attacking which we should be for this game.   Kent and Helander are guys we’ve spent £10m on this summer you don’t think they should be getting a run out?  Lastly, if not at home against Livingstone when would be a good time for King to make his debut for Rangers?  

I certainly think Kent should play, but I would go back to our usual formation and not change it to something else, so soon after a change backfired. 

And I think Grezda has shown that a transfer fee shouldn't determine your place in the team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, left winger said:

I certainly think Kent should play, but I would go back to our usual formation and not change it to something else, so soon after a change backfired. 

And I think Grezda has shown that a transfer fee shouldn't determine your place in the team. 

I like the 4-3-3 especially in Europe it's a pretty solid all round formation.  Domestically I really think the manager really needs to experiment with a 4-2-3-1.  Jack's doesn't score many goals and if Aribo is off the boil we're back to a lack of creativity from central midfield.  This guy King seem to tick a lot of boxes he's won things, scores goals, I'd love to see him get a chance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

                McGregor

Tav  Katic  Helander Flanagan

              Davis    Jack

                      Arfield

Ojo             Morelos      Kent

 

•Could be harsh but Goldson & Aribo were woeful in the OF and it was damaging so I’d see what our 3.5 mil CB is like.

•Flanagan keeps his place but in time Borna realistically (should) be in our best XI.

•Provided Arfield gets a rest during the time away with Canada I’d be hoping he comes back re-energised but *I’m open to seeing King*

We could probably do a bigger rotation than this but still important to come back and win every game domestically like those c*nts did after we beat them 1-0 first time round at Christmas.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/09/2019 at 08:38, Smell the hotdog said:

Wish Arfield would patch Canada, he clearly needs a rest. 

Made an ageing Scott Brown who has had multiple games pass him by in past year due to being well off the pace look like Usain Bolt on Sunday. I have to agree age is not on Arfield’s side and it’s starting to catch up with him but I can also see why that can be tough for players to accept that. He was also rushed back into the side after Canada had an earlier than expected exit from that tournament. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, krissg910 said:

Cant believe ppl want ojo playing. Hes shocking . 

2-3-2-3

Shagger

 

Helander cb

Katic cb

 

Tav rwb

Jack cdm

Barisic lwb

 

Davis cm

Aribo cm

 

Kent lw(roam)

Alf cf

Arfield rw

 

 

Lol that's the most fucked up formation I've seen in a while 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TMB said:

I like the 4-3-3 especially in Europe it's a pretty solid all round formation.  Domestically I really think the manager really needs to experiment with a 4-2-3-1.  Jack's doesn't score many goals and if Aribo is off the boil we're back to a lack of creativity from central midfield.  This guy King seem to tick a lot of boxes he's won things, scores goals, I'd love to see him get a chance.

I like Aribo. A talent with great individual skill, but he needs to mature and stop holding onto the ball for so long. Whilst he is trying to beat every cunt, the rest are organising in front of him. Likewise with Ojo.

You beat the oppo with pace and passing. Look at the EPL. It's all one/two touch and move. Box to box in th shortest time possible with as few passes as possible.  Movement and forward passes is key and that is a weakness of ours.

The likes of Kent can't be waiting half an hour awaiting Aribo or any other to release a ball. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found

×
×
  • Create New...