*****the official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

graeme_4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I think it is safe to say if this is the form we are going to show then we are winning fuck all this season.

Ojo and Aribo are doing nothing at all. Alfredo couldn’t hit a barn door. The midfield is plodding....

As someone said, Candeias is a real miss. We swapped him for Ojo...... Oh no.

I think candeias was hugely underrated to what he brought the team. I'm actually a bit worried about the squad now and I'm not sure there is any of the younger players to come through. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I know mate and I'm certainly no expert but it doesn't look good.

We don't know what's happening though, might be his hamstring which will mean he's out for a couple of weeks. He might just be pissed off at his luck, remember he's been wanting this move for a while because he's sick of not being a part of things and now he's going to have more time to himself.

Doubt it could be anything like his cruciate etc

Just now, Blueteeth said:

We don't know what's happening though, might be his hamstring which will mean he's out for a couple of weeks. He might just be pissed off at his luck, remember he's been wanting this move for a while because he's sick of not being a part of things and now he's going to have more time to himself.

Doubt it could be anything like his cruciate etc

Looked like his hamstring which means he'll be out for a couple of weeks.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Just don’t look arsed.

Slow, Lethargic and going through the motions

The motions they are going through are producing a heap of unacceptable football shit.   This from a squad that's supposedly refreshed from an international break, and supposedly motivated to get 3 points to stay in close sight of the other lot having fucked up in the OF game.    There is no way that that first half performance represented a Rangers team that was properly up for the game and that set about ruthlessly getting the goals needed to get the 3 points.

Maybe their minds are on a European game that they see as far more important and glamorous......and where their performances hit a wider and brighter spotlight for future transfer moves.    In other words playing more for themselves than for the shirt.   

That's probably a bit too harsh but I'm well pissed off by that first half shitty performance. 

Archived