*****the official Rangers vs Livingston match thread*****

graeme_4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Kents starting, of that there is no doubt. 

Just watched S.G. press conference. I would deduce from the content that the chances of Kent starting are very slim. This is set up to introduce him at some point in the game, just think he will be given the opportunity to come on to a rousing reception as substitute. 

2 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

Just watched S.G. press conference. I would deduce from the content that the chances of Kent starting are very slim. This is set up to introduce him at some point in the game, just think he will be given the opportunity to come on to a rousing reception as substitute. 

Possibly mate, or play him for 60, demand a performance then let him have his rousing applause.

McGregor

Tav Helander Katic Barisic

Kamara

King            Aribo

Stewart                      Ojo

Morelos

Is my prediction. Not necessarily what I want to see.

With very few exceptions from now on, we are going to have to start with our strongest eleven every single week. Gerrard must have learned that from the celtic game?

Diddy friendlies, the St Josephs, the East Fifes etc have all gone now. Only easy game we may encounter between now and May might be an early Scottish cup tie.

St Mirren are pish, but showed they can keep us away from their goal for a huge amount of the game. Every other team can therefore do the same.

Go back less than two years and we were losing consecutive league games to Dundee and Hamilton. Nonsense like that and shitey draws was what cost us any chance of competing for the title, not the games against celtic.

With that in mind, we need to start nearly every game with our strongest available team from now on - and that doesn't mean King playing and Arfield warming the bench.

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

With very few exceptions from now on, we are going to have to start with our strongest eleven every single week. Gerrard must have learned that from the celtic game?

Diddy friendlies, the St Josephs, the East Fifes etc have all gone now. Only easy game we may encounter between now and May might be an early Scottish cup tie.

St Mirren are pish, but showed they can keep us away from their goal for a huge amount of the game. Every other team can therefore do the same.

Go back less than two years and we were losing consecutive league games to Dundee and Hamilton. Nonsense like that and shitey draws was what cost us any chance of competing for the title, not the games against celtic.

With that in mind, we need to start nearly every game with our strongest available team from now on - and that doesn't mean King playing and Arfield warming the bench.

...:pipe:

4 hours ago, middli said:

McGregor

Kamara

King            Aribo

Morelos

Is Stewart  not injured? 

6 hours ago, middli said:

McGregor

Kamara

King            Aribo

Morelos

No chance of this happening.  

Archived