Group Stage Emails Out Tonight.

ForeverAndEver

I'm doing first two games hospitality with my old man and got the prices emailed just there for anyone interested;

Single game            3 match package

Thornton Suite              £355 + VAT                  £960 + VAT

Club Cooper                 £240 + VAT                  £650 + VAT

Club Europe                 £200 + VAT                  £540 + VAT

Argyle House                £225 + VAT                  £610 + VAT

Club Deck Buffet          £200 + VAT                  £540 + VAT

4 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

I'm doing first two games hospitality with my old man and got the prices emailed just there for anyone interested;

That's decent tbf 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Folk will be raging over prices no doubt but Ryan Kent transfer fees dont pay themselves.

It’s no so much the prices it’s the fact that they’re probably taking two chunks of dough in less than a week. I parted with over £500 on Friday and it’ll no doubt  be close to that this week. Fucking brutal...

Just now, mearns loyal said:

It’s no so much the prices it’s the fact that they’re probably taking two chunks of dough in less than a week. I parted with over £500 on Friday and it’ll no doubt  be close to that this week. Fucking brutal...

Price of success of getting into Europe mate. Theres different ways to pay STs to spread it, and different ways to pay Eurooa tickets, though you might miss out doing individuals.

The club has to get the money in, dont see how much scope they have to soften the blow on our pockets.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Neither do lawyers fees and no retail income. 

Maybe if they didn’t keep fucking that up they could give a little back to the permanent easy option of us. 

That would no doubt help the bottom line but would never impact on Europa ticket prices.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That would no doubt help the bottom line but would never impact on Europa ticket prices.

You don’t think they charge accordingly because we will be short of money again come the end of the season because of their mismanagement. 

37 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Any idea how much season tickets are for these types of areas?

I know bar72 is just over £1k, but you dont get alcohol or food included, i believe tou can get a ST for upstairs where you do get food and alcohol, think that is £3k.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

You don’t think they charge accordingly because we will be short of money again come the end of the season because of their mismanagement. 

No. I think they charge what they think maximises and optimises revenue. Not too low so that we sell out but could have been charged more, not too high that we cant afford it and theres too many empty seats which then affects matchday revenues too.

1 minute ago, j1mgg said:

I know bar72 is just over £1k, but you dont get alcohol or food included, i believe tou can get a ST for upstairs where you do get food and alcohol, think that is £3k.

Club Europe is about £2800 + VAT and Thornton Suite is £5500 + VAT.

Think the other two available on a seasonal basis are somewhere in between. 

12 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

@thehost?

25 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Price of success of getting into Europe mate. Theres different ways to pay STs to spread it, and different ways to pay Eurooa tickets, though you might miss out doing individuals.

The club has to get the money in, dont see how much scope they have to soften the blow on our pockets.

All they need to do is give more than a week. Fuck all to stop the money coming out middle of next week. Obviously it’ll be paid but mon tae fuck a grand in a week...

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No. I think they charge what they think maximises and optimises revenue. Not too low so that we sell out but could have been charged more, not too high that we cant afford it and theres too many empty seats which then affects matchday revenues too.

Good so £90 for the 3 match package