Group Stage Emails Out Tonight.

ForeverAndEver

15 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

We are talking different things here.

Some folk are saying the money should be taken out separately for each ticket, nearer the time of the game. That would be a problem, as per what I previously said.  I also think they can't take the money out after the first game, that'd be madness. Could they have waited a week or so - maybe.

I was completely unaware the club can void your season ticket with absolutely no explanation. News to me, and I've had one on and off for over 20 years. I would be surprised if someone did lose their ticket for no reason; I can see no reason why they couldn't take Rangers to the small claims court if they did that.

Money grab - probably, but as I originally noted we all knew this was the likely outcome of qualifying for the group stages - I can remember the year we played Parma I booked my group stage tickets before we qualified, so the money was out as soon as we did qualify - at a discount as well.

They let you split your season ticket over 4 months and therefore take the risk on there, can't see why the risk of not paying would stop them offering the same here tbh

Just now, psb07158 said:

IIRC last year they took out each match ticket 1 by 1 but on the same day

I had 9 transactions come out on the same day last year so I'm assuming they are doing the same again this year @fanaticCR @Rfc52

Cheers mate. I thought it was just out in the one hit last year 

36 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

We are talking different things here.

Some folk are saying the money should be taken out separately for each ticket, nearer the time of the game. That would be a problem, as per what I previously said.  I also think they can't take the money out after the first game, that'd be madness. Could they have waited a week or so - maybe.

I was completely unaware the club can void your season ticket with absolutely no explanation. News to me, and I've had one on and off for over 20 years. I would be surprised if someone did lose their ticket for no reason; I can see no reason why they couldn't take Rangers to the small claims court if they did that.

Money grab - probably, but as I originally noted we all knew this was the likely outcome of qualifying for the group stages - I can remember the year we played Parma I booked my group stage tickets before we qualified, so the money was out as soon as we did qualify - at a discount as well.

If you are on CCCS there is also nothing stopping them doing it game by game as well, as long as you know you must take all 3 games or lose your ST for the season, problem solved. 

Read your ST terms and conditions about the club being able to take your ST without explanation. 

There is no problem in them doing a pay per each game situation.  They do it all year round with away games, it works absolutely fine.

Give a discount for buying all 3 as a package, absolutely, but don't make everyone pay for all 3 up front if they don't want to do that.  Simply a case of not giving a fuck about the fans as usual, and they would rather the money in their bank, rather than ours.  

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

Fair play to those suggesting ideas and ways around them taking the full whack out at once, but you need to remember that 90% the cunts in that ticket office treat you like utter shite be it on the phone or in person and make you feel every inch the customer/silly bastard.

They really don't give a fuck about us whatsoever, and taking it all at once means less work for them, so that's exactly what they'll do.

Ye feel like yer in court when yer in there, fucking dobbers.

16 hours ago, BillStruthBear said:

. I'm assuming that between Tuesday and Friday next week, season ticket holders will have the opportunity to buy an extra ticket before they go on general sale. At least that's what I hope!

What makes you assume that mate?

With the 3k to be moved for the Feyenoord game, the public sale will be very limited as it is. 

15 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Fair play to those suggesting ideas and ways around them taking the full whack out at once, but you need to remember that 90% the cunts in that ticket office treat you like utter shite be it on the phone or in person and make you feel every inch the customer/silly bastard.

They really don't give a fuck about us whatsoever, and taking it all at once means less work for them, so that's exactly what they'll do.

I've been in the ticket office several times behind dafties shouting and bawling that are too thick to understand what day it is. Always found everyone very helpful, year after year.

I wouldn't fancy that job day in, day out - so maybe cut them a wee bit of slack, eh?

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I've been in the ticket office several times behind dafties shouting and bawling that are too thick to understand what day it is. Always found everyone very helpful, year after year.

I wouldn't fancy that job day in, day out - so maybe cut them a wee bit of slack, eh?

I've never had any issues either, always get a quick reply to emails as well, suppose it depends on what your issue needing resolved is