Group Stage Emails Out Tonight.

ForeverAndEver

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I've been in the ticket office several times behind dafties shouting and bawling that are too thick to understand what day it is. Always found everyone very helpful, year after year.

I wouldn't fancy that job day in, day out - so maybe cut them a wee bit of slack, eh?

Can safely say I’ve never been in there losing the plot. If they don’t fancy the job, then find a fucking new one.

19 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Can safely say I’ve never been in there losing the plot. If they don’t fancy the job, then find a fucking new one.

Maybe if the whole set up wasn’t so much of a shambles they wouldn’t have folk losing the plot. 

28 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Likewise, if you don't like the club - just fuck off elsewhere and we can all get some peace and fucking quiet from you howling and yelling like a mad trumpet day after day after fucking day as an authority on everything and anything?

Works both ways 😀😀😀

11 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Likewise, if you don't like the club - just fuck off elsewhere and we can all get some peace and fucking quiet from you howling and yelling like a mad trumpet day after day after fucking day as an authority on everything and anything?

Works both ways 😀😀😀

:lol:

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Works both ways 😀😀😀

D36A690B-67B7-43BA-9340-92BCA214C590.gif

Works both ways 😀😀😀

6CC1941D-7355-4DDE-9EC4-AF2F04D21E81.gif

Works both ways 😀😀😀

29CF5DB9-A5BD-458C-A807-94479D174B07.gif

On 03/09/2019 at 18:48, Billy1984 said:

Jinty if it comes to it my boy won’t be attending as he’s only 6 and it’ll be too late for him for school, if your young one can’t get sitting with you my brother and I can sit in your seats and you in our 3 if you want? 

I got through to the ticket office yesterday. They asked to email them our Rangers numbers and then phone them on the 11th to buy the package for our grandson and they should be able to make sure we are all sitting together. Thank you once again for your kind offer and hopefully Rangers will not Fck up the seats!! We saved an extra £2 for all this inconvenience 🤔

19 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I got through to the ticket office yesterday. They asked to email them our Rangers numbers and then phone them on the 11th to buy the package for our grandson and they should be able to make sure we are all sitting together. Thank you once again for your kind offer and hopefully Rangers will not Fck up the seats!! We saved an extra £2 for all this inconvenience 🤔

No problem jinty glad you’re getting sorted.

3 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Works both ways 😀😀😀

k4a2GQJQlircI.gif

3 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Works both ways 😀😀😀

Get him telt mate!

4 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Works both ways 😀😀😀

What a fud you are :lol:  

11 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Works both ways 😀😀😀

Screenshot_20190906-234033_Google.jpg

On 06/09/2019 at 02:26, TheCutch said:

What makes you assume that mate?

With the 3k to be moved for the Feyenoord game, the public sale will be very limited as it is. 

Ah yeah, very true. Somehow completely forgot about that. I was just thinking that because they go on general sale Friday but season ticket holders are only entitled to buy their tickets until tomorrow, there's (theoretically) a three-day window. But completely overlooked what you've just pointed out. Oh well!

Some laugh. Email said the £109 per package was getting taken on Thursday, next paragraph said Feyenoord money will be taken this Wednesday, looks like it’ll be this Wednesday with a if you don’t get reallocated then it doesn’t matter scenario. 

Interesting times