Group Stage Emails Out Tonight.

ForeverAndEver

This affects me. Although I’m on CCCS (money out on thursday) the wean is not on CCCS so he won’t be able to buy his seat until next week. I’m livid about this because he certainly wasn’t in Poland singing the fkn Billy Boys. Then would he be guaranteed to be sitting with us? A fkn joke!

0C736721-D43A-434D-8F3D-9B7381B524B7.jpeg

7 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Boy at my work, one of them, told me his 3 match package for europa was 72 quid. Expecting ours to be around the 120 mark again 

Edit: just noticed its out 😂

Aye few people I know sent there's on Friday I'm sure, £72 for the 3 games they are so £24 a ticket

And we're somehow managing to charge £37 (£41 for public sale) that's a fucking mess.

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Aye few people I know sent there's on Friday I'm sure, £72 for the 3 games they are so £24 a ticket

And we're somehow managing to charge £37 (£41 for public sale) that's a fucking mess.

They charged 28 or so for nomme kalju game.

They're doing it cause their fans see themselves as a CL team and they didn't sell out last season's group games in the Europa.

Im probably going to be unable to find the near 170 quid in two days for me and the wee man but let's no judge ourselves on these cunts.

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

They are selling injured mongos for 25 million and we are paying off folk. You can see why were charging more.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They charged 28 or so for nomme kalju game.

They're doing it cause their fans see themselves as a CL team and they didn't sell out last season's group games in the Europa.

Im probably going to be unable to find the near 170 quid in two days for me and the wee man but let's no judge ourselves on these cunts.

Said the same thing to those guys, it was because they expected champions league

But fuck me the difference is massive, how they can justify £40 more for season ticket holders is a joke 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Wish we could just sign a contract or whatever for the 3 games but pay them individually, so even if the group goes shite we still need to pay or whatever. But it's a nightmare 

No reason why they couldn’t do that and process each payment the week before.

5 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You can't moan about paying for ST's, European and Cup games then be over the moon when we spend a considerable whack of money on a player who could go on to make us an absolute fortune over the next few years. 

You need to spend money to be successful, and whether you like it or not we as supporters need to do our own part. 

This'll age well. 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Wish we could just sign a contract or whatever for the 3 games but pay them individually, so even if the group goes shite we still need to pay or whatever. But it's a nightmare 

If we don't take this package then we're out of the ballots for semis and finals so don't see why we can't do these game by game 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Even make it like an extra payment on your season ticket at the end of the month for people who tick all home games would help, if you don’t pay up your ST gets suspended until you do. Taking this the week after the final ST instalment is mental loads of regulars going to miss out.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Even make it like an extra payment on your season ticket at the end of the month for people who tick all home games would help, if you don’t pay up your ST gets suspended until you do. Taking this the week after the final ST instalment is mental loads of regulars going to miss out.

Aye mate ST payment out on Friday, had a family birthday last week, the game last Thursday and weekend and now struggling.

How they couldn't just do it feyenoord game the now and then the other 2 3 weeks or so before the games in question is beyond me