Group Stage Emails Out Tonight.

ForeverAndEver

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Aye mate ST payment out on Friday, had a family birthday last week, the game last Thursday and weekend and now struggling.

How they couldn't just do it feyenoord game the now and then the other 2 3 weeks or so before the games in question is beyond me 

Liverpool are waiting on the Kent money, mate.

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

Europa prices are a bit steep.   

I genuinely don't have a problem with the pricing mate, it's the way they are taking this when the games other than feyenoord are almost 2 and 3 months away.

People moan at being told during the qualifiers that the ticket money is out the next day but I understand that as the game is a week later. But this two day shite to find 200 brick almost is tough 

Just now, Burnbank Derry said:

Same thing happened last year walking back to the bus, email money coming off , Monday I think plus a LC game same day.

I get that mate. When we've won on the Thursday and the game is now basically 6 days away but this is just stupidity from.the club imo.

Livi is out on Friday as well btw so some people will be down a fortune 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I genuinely don't have a problem with the pricing mate, it's the way they are taking this when the games other than feyenoord are almost 2 and 3 months away.

People moan at being told during the qualifiers that the ticket money is out the next day but I understand that as the game is a week later. But this two day shite to find 200 brick almost is tough 

I agree that they could stagger the payments although I think much of the problem with that is that there is only 2 weeks until the first game.     If they kept it to last year's prices I think people would have accepted that.   I have 3 STs and can afford it but others will undoubtedly struggle particularly those with children.   The additional income to the Club isn't particularly significant but the good will to the fans would be worth it.

2 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I agree that they could stagger the payments although I think much of the problem with that is that there is only 2 weeks until the first game.     If they kept it to last year's prices I think people would have accepted that.   I have 3 STs and can afford it but others will undoubtedly struggle particularly those with children.   The additional income to the Club isn't particularly significant but the good will to the fans would be worth it.

I think it was extended last year but I don't know by how long as I'd paid mine off in the one go

Just now, Billy1984 said:

Not a problem just pm and let me know if it’s needed.👍

Where do you sit? I take it you won’t be affected by any moves? When we renewed our ST the weans dad decided not to put him on CCCS because he wasn’t sure if he would be able to go to every game. He has Went to every game so far so it would be a shame if he had to  miss out now ☹️ Thank you again I will let you know 

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

Where do you sit? I take it you won’t be affected by any moves? When we renewed our ST the weans dad decided not to put him on CCCS because he wasn’t sure if he would be able to go to every game. He has Went to every game so far so it would be a shame if he had to  miss out now ☹️ Thank you again I will let you know 

We’re gr5 so not affected by it at all. No problem, I’ll hear from you if you ever get through on the phone to them 😂 good luck! 

3 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Is anyone else still waiting on the email? 

Yes. There has been no emails to any of us in here and we only know about this because somebody on here posted the link to the Rangers website giving us the information. It’s a joke. They just be waiting til tomorrow to send the email so that it’s only one days notice instead of 2! It’s a disgrace.

I honestly don’t understand my position here lol. 

I sit in BF4, paying for 3 STs on CCCS. Is £333 coming out my bank on Thursday for the 3 games meaning I’m getting paper tickets sent out for the first one? 

Also £360 last Friday, £333 this week and no doubt Rangers doing me a favour and giving me Livi away as well. 

Needs to be some common sense when these things are done. We’re no all suits and big Rangers men that run our own business etc

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I honestly don’t understand my position here lol. 

I sit in BF4, paying for 3 STs on CCCS. Is £333 coming out my bank on Thursday for the 3 games meaning I’m getting paper tickets sent out for the first one? 

Also £360 last Friday, £333 this week and no doubt Rangers doing me a favour and giving me Livi away as well. 

Needs to be some common sense when these things are done. We’re no all suits and big Rangers men that run our own business etc

I don’t know why they can’t aell the tickets individually. It’s crazy 

7 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Yes. There has been no emails to any of us in here and we only know about this because somebody on here posted the link to the Rangers website giving us the information. It’s a joke. They just be waiting til tomorrow to send the email so that it’s only one days notice instead of 2! It’s a disgrace.

4 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Not had anything from them either. 

Thank you 

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

I don’t know why they can’t aell the tickets individually. It’s crazy 

I’m honestly at a loss as to what the SLO actually does for the fans now. I’ve gave him the benefit of the doubt but if it was me I’d be making my voice very vocal in support of the fans to change this system every single time this comes up. I think it’s mad he’s basically another Rangers fan on twitter that’s it. I’d be fighting tooth and nail for the fans cause on issues like this, which just shows how out of touch he is

21 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’m honestly at a loss as to what the SLO actually does for the fans now. I’ve gave him the benefit of the doubt but if it was me I’d be making my voice very vocal in support of the fans to change this system every single time this comes up. I think it’s mad he’s basically another Rangers fan on twitter that’s it. I’d be fighting tooth and nail for the fans cause on issues like this, which just shows how out of touch he is

I know I mean the clue is in the name Supporters Liaison Officer. I see no liaising on our behalf anywhere here!