Group Stage Emails Out Tonight.

ForeverAndEver

5 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

The simple fact is the club really don’t give a flying Fuck about the fans in the slightest. All we are is a customer to them. A customer they wanty bleed all the money out of us as fast as they can.

as a season ticket holder now we have no perks. No free first cup game that we used to get.  Not even a friendly free. 

Why do you think we're the biggest club in the country? 

Can anyone solve my predicament a really cannot be arsed phoning the ticket office or driving in to be met with glaiket looks about how dare I ask questions of them. 

Sit in BF4, all STs are on CCCS- does this mean I’ll be getting the £111 took out tomorrow  and a paper tickets posted for the Feyenoord game? 

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think it is terrible that they have no understanding of how much money ordinary working families have to find to support Rangers.

When I see so many great Bears and Bearettes on RM struggling or not managing to find the money for these games it really makes me angry. 

See if the prices were reasonable I'd say fair enough they're being greedy wanting all the money upfront but they've gave us a good deal

Charging £37 a ticket (£41 for non season ticket holders) is crazy and giving people less than a weeks notice to pay it is just total bullshit. Hate comparing us to the taigs, they're obviously more financially stable but the difference is basically another full ticket price! 

As somebody else said the Livingston cup tickets are out this week aswell I think and eventually it's going to end up with us having a diminished support at a game simply due to the boards greed, they take the fans for granted every season & the same as you its sickening to see people missing out because of it

35 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Absolutely fuck all wrong with them taking the 3 match package over the 3 months end of Sept, Oct, Nov. 

They are just ripping the piss out of us knowing fine well we will pay. 

Mate on our cccs form they should have a box for Europa group stage packages, tick the box and you’re agreeing to an extra payment if we make the group stages,  so 5 monthly payments instead of 4 

End of the month is when most people get paid and I can’t think of any reason why this wouldn’t work. Think we’ll have only played one Europa group game by end of September anyway ?

Looks unlikely I’m going to be able to afford the package this week or by the 10th. Pretty gutted tbh Was also banned from the Legia game because of where my ST is. 😩

10 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

See if the prices were reasonable I'd say fair enough they're being greedy wanting all the money upfront but they've gave us a good deal

Charging £37 a ticket (£41 for non season ticket holders) is crazy and giving people less than a weeks notice to pay it is just total bullshit. Hate comparing us to the taigs, they're obviously more financially stable but the difference is basically another full ticket price! 

As somebody else said the Livingston cup tickets are out this week aswell I think and eventually it's going to end up with us having a diminished support at a game simply due to the boards greed, they take the fans for granted every season & the same as you its sickening to see people missing out because of it

I keep wondering why no one on our board looks at the amount of money they are asking fans to pay out in such a short period of time.

Surely they know most of the fans are normal working people who have other commitments in life as well as Ranger's. 

I hope this can be raised at the AGM because there is no other route for fans to put these type of questions to them. It cannot help anyone this season unfortunately but could maybe help in the future. 

10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate on our cccs form they should have a box for Europa group stage packages, tick the box and you’re agreeing to an extra payment if we make the group stages,  so 5 monthly payments instead of 4 

End of the month is when most people get paid and I can’t think of any reason why this wouldn’t work. Think we’ll have only played one Europa group game by end of September anyway ?

Looks unlikely I’m going to be able to afford the package this week or by the 10th. Pretty gutted tbh Was also banned from the Legia game because of where my ST is. 😩

Too much common sense there mate. 

Thats a pretty good idea as well, now here we are after a couple of hours have came up with a few ways the club gets the money we get time to pay and know exactly when the money will taken everyone is happy and let’s watch the football. 

But instead we have the usual money grab from the club and fans are missing out again, it’s complete bollocks. 

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I keep wondering why no one on our board looks at the amount of money they are asking fans to pay out in such a short period of time.

Surely they know most of the fans are normal working people who have other commitments in life as well as Ranger's. 

I hope this can be raised at the AGM because there is no other route for fans to put these type of questions to them. It cannot help anyone this season unfortunately but could maybe help in the future. 

Just more proof just out of touch the Board are with the fan base. 

Pay your money, we can’t pay right now, then fuck off we have plenty who can/will pay waiting behind you. 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've emailed cccs. As it stands our two  tickets won't be bought and that'll be us off priority semi finals and finals as well

That's the reason most of us are on cccs so don't see why we can't do game by game, it's as if they do this to get some of us off the cccs

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

That’s bullshit mate. 

The bastards have us over a barrel with this semi final/final priority. 

I managed it last year mate  but this year i can't as it stands. Money out on bills, birthdays, tickets, living expenses, season ticket payments etc.

Just a bastard of a month. Broke the news to the waen this morning so if I can get Rangers to use common sense he will be delighted but I doubt they will.

First time I've ever made a sensible decision regarding money in my life :lol:

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I managed it last year mate  but this year i can't as it stands. Money out on bills, birthdays, tickets, living expenses, season ticket payments etc.

Just a bastard of a month. Broke the news to the waen this morning so if I can get Rangers to use common sense he will be delighted but I doubt they will.

First time I've ever made a sensible decision regarding money in my life :lol:

Give them all the loyalty in the world and we get nothing back from them. 

Lucky this is at the start of the month for me. If it the last week I would be screwed. 

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

£111 is pretty expensive but not awful the fact they are going to email us today telling us it’s coming out tomorrow is disgusting. Am ok as it’s only me but folk having to tell their kids who go to every home game that they can’t go to home European games is horrible from the club. Why can’t they set it as 3 different payments over 3 months as one of our home games isn’t till December. Club or ticket office don’t give a fuck about fans. 

this was raised last year too so it's ridiculous the club hasn't taken account of this

there's nothing stopping them from taking the payment game-by-game they shouldn't need the cashflow this early in the season and if they do then that's really poor planning by the finance team

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

this was raised last year too so it's ridiculous the club hasn't taken account of this

there's nothing stopping them from taking the payment game-by-game they shouldn't need the cashflow this early in the season and if they do then that's really poor planning by the finance team

There will be a lot of fans who probably aren't aware of the information on the website and just waiting on an email that doesn't seem to be coming