Group Stage Emails Out Tonight.

ForeverAndEver

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We charge £28 for Livingston at home, so what do you expect with big European games?

Inflation etc and these sort of tickets are always high prices. It's no surprise we are charging such a fee, I was paying £30-40 for Uefa cup tickets back in 2008. 11 years on and you expect tickets to be cheaper? 

Agree about the short notice aspect, not sure if someone can confirm this but do the club get charges when taking payments? Would be the only reasonable explanation for not wanting to do it in 3 separate payments, although I doubt that is the reason!

As for the scum, they put prices down so they don't have half filled stadiums and because they expect CL football.

The fact we charge £28 for Livingston at home is part of the problem, doesn't mean they have the right to charge £37/£41 for a European game because the league prices are so high

I know the taigs have put the prices down because of that but at the end of the day they're still a huge price lower than us and can pretty much guarantee nobody would be complaining if the tickets were a bit closer to their price, even £90 for the 3 would be more reasonable 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Aye I've had nothing directly so far either and if I hadn't come on here I wouldn't have known it was coming out tomorrow

I'm the type of person who keeps my cash in my savings acc then transfers to the current acc only when needed because i've been done before when someone cloned my debit card and I lost some money which the bank never gave back to me now I'm very paranoid. So if the club had tried to take that money tomorrow without emailing me it would have bounced and I'd have been booted off the CCCS through no fault of my own

Plus my bro in law and old man's come off my card too but I make sure I get their cash in before the money comes out

It's a joke that they don't take on board the feedback from the support year after year

It's not like it's £20 It's hundreds of pounds for some and they'll just fire out an email whenever they can be arsed saying they're taking it tomorrow, it's disgraceful 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Going by the information on the website, money will be took for all three games tomorrow, ST will be activated(Porto and Young Boys) but you will need to use the paper tickets for Feyenoord game at a different area in the ground.

But I’m guaranteed a paper ticket for Feyenoord and it’ll be sent to me then? 

No real objections to the price of the tickets they’re not all that unreasonable of you ask me given the context of the going rate previously - it’s timing, payment methodology and amount of notice which is simply wrong and needs to be looked at. The same feedback was given last year on the exact same issue with absolutely nothing having been taken on board. 

6 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

as a season ticket holder now we have no perks. No free first cup game that we used to get.  Not even a friendly free. 

We do get tickets cheaper than non season ticket holders. Not just for EL games. 

Not sure about where you sit mate but if I was paying £28 x 17 games plus £52 x 2 games then that would be over £100 more expensive than my ST cost. 

I have been an ST holder continiously for 32yrs, so I get where you are coming from about the free cup game etc that we used to get. But having a ST does still have a financial perk (for most at least) as I am unsure about all areas of the ground. 

I use my credit card for CCCS tickets. Gives me a bit of extra time to pay up for when ridiculous things like this happen. Granted, I know not every has a credit card, but it could be worth changing your payments to a credit card so you don;t get a big whack coming out of your debit account.

15 minutes ago, lau03143 said:

I use my credit card for CCCS tickets. Gives me a bit of extra time to pay up for when ridiculous things like this happen. Granted, I know not every has a credit card, but it could be worth changing your payments to a credit card so you don;t get a big whack coming out of your debit account.

can't do that either because despite it being 2019 the club doesn't accept American Express