Jump to content

Livi emails out


ForeverAndEver

Recommended Posts

The club are absolute rats btw. 

I have 3 STs signed up to CCCS, I’m the only one who goes to away game out the three so all signed up individually which should in theory give me a chance of a ticket for half of the away games in a season.

All 3 have now been allocated Livingston, which absolutely screams that it’s done on the registered email address not season ticket number. 

Honestly shady as fuck bastards btw getting absolutely sick of it now.

£768 out my bank in a week as well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The club are absolute rats btw. 

I have 3 STs signed up to CCCS, I’m the only one who goes to away game out the three so all signed up individually which should in theory give me a chance of a ticket for half of the away games in a season.

All 3 have now been allocated Livingston, which absolutely screams that it’s done on the registered email address not season ticket number. 

Honestly shady as fuck bastards btw getting absolutely sick of it now.

£768 out my bank in a week as well. 

That's fuckin ridiculeous.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Are they on the friends and family scheme? If they are, and 1 gets a ticket, they all get tickets (usually).

Nope not on it. Specifically made sure they weren’t because am the only one that goes out the 3 of us, so in theory I should be in with a chance of getting 9 out of 18 games in the league if you get 3 away games per ST. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The club are absolute rats btw. 

I have 3 STs signed up to CCCS, I’m the only one who goes to away game out the three so all signed up individually which should in theory give me a chance of a ticket for half of the away games in a season.

All 3 have now been allocated Livingston, which absolutely screams that it’s done on the registered email address not season ticket number. 

Honestly shady as fuck bastards btw getting absolutely sick of it now.

£768 out my bank in a week as well. 

Moan, moan, moan. If you don't like it, don't go. Simples. If not, stop moaning :-) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

People like you really fucking annoy me btw. Acting uber staunch as fuck look at me a pure love the Rangers more than you because I don’t moan. 

I’m moaning because now it makes it even more difficult for me who goes to every game, everywhere to source tickets because the club are shady as fuck. 

It’s as clear as day the club despite the claims from the SLO manipulate the ticket system like fuck. 

Also if you think I should sit and take it up the arse that £768 is out my bank in a week then you’re exactly the problem.

 

So fuck up you absolute weapon

I’ll take a ticket off you mate if you’re selling 👀

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The club are absolute rats btw. 

I have 3 STs signed up to CCCS, I’m the only one who goes to away game out the three so all signed up individually which should in theory give me a chance of a ticket for half of the away games in a season.

All 3 have now been allocated Livingston, which absolutely screams that it’s done on the registered email address not season ticket number. 

Honestly shady as fuck bastards btw getting absolutely sick of it now.

£768 out my bank in a week as well. 

You can turn one down I’m sure mate? Tell them you don’t want Livingston, you’ll be able to source more for that game nearer the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

People like you really fucking annoy me btw. Acting uber staunch as fuck look at me a pure love the Rangers more than you because I don’t moan. 

I’m moaning because now it makes it even more difficult for me who goes to every game, everywhere to source tickets because the club are shady as fuck. 

It’s as clear as day the club despite the claims from the SLO manipulate the ticket system like fuck. 

Also if you think I should sit and take it up the arse that £768 is out my bank in a week then you’re exactly the problem.

 

So fuck up you absolute weapon

If it works that way, might be best seeing if there are others doing the same who you may be able to trade with.

Might be worth a post in the tickets section.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Billy1984 said:

You can turn one down I’m sure mate? Tell them you don’t want Livingston, you’ll be able to source more for that game nearer the time.

I’m hoping I can turn down 2 or even all 3. Don’t know if it goes against me though or if a go back into the “ballot” for the next away games or if that’s me out until February no doubt  😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If it works that way, might be best seeing if there are others doing the same who you may be able to trade with.

Might be worth a post in the tickets section.

There’s no doubt that that’s shown me exactly how it works. It’s honestly an absolutely horrible system for guys like me who should theoretically have a chance at half of the away games with 3 individual STs

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I’m hoping I can turn down 2 or even all 3. Don’t know if it goes against me though or if a go back into the “ballot” for the next away games or if that’s me out until February no doubt  😂

Seriously though, if you canny refuse them I’ll take one off you mate, didn’t get one in the ballot

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’m hoping I can turn down 2 or even all 3. Don’t know if it goes against me though or if a go back into the “ballot” for the next away games or if that’s me out until February no doubt  😂

Aye I meant 1 game mate not 1 ticket.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I’m hoping I can turn down 2 or even all 3. Don’t know if it goes against me though or if a go back into the “ballot” for the next away games or if that’s me out until February no doubt  😂

That'll be you until everyone else has had a ticket allocated 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I’ll take your ticket off you mate if you’re selling 👀

Not sure if serious or wanting sexual favours. 

They’ll be going back if a can do that. You’ll have absolutely no problem getting as many as you want at the ground. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if they go on general sale to ST holders

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 03 December 2023 15:00 Until 17:00
      0  
      Rangers v St Mirren
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...