Livi emails out

ForeverAndEver

The club are absolute rats btw. 

I have 3 STs signed up to CCCS, I’m the only one who goes to away game out the three so all signed up individually which should in theory give me a chance of a ticket for half of the away games in a season.

All 3 have now been allocated Livingston, which absolutely screams that it’s done on the registered email address not season ticket number. 

Honestly shady as fuck bastards btw getting absolutely sick of it now.

£768 out my bank in a week as well. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I have 3 STs signed up to CCCS, I’m the only one who goes to away game out the three so all signed up individually which should in theory give me a chance of a ticket for half of the away games in a season.

All 3 have now been allocated Livingston, which absolutely screams that it’s done on the registered email address not season ticket number. 

That's fuckin ridiculeous.

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Are they on the friends and family scheme? If they are, and 1 gets a ticket, they all get tickets (usually).

Nope not on it. Specifically made sure they weren’t because am the only one that goes out the 3 of us, so in theory I should be in with a chance of getting 9 out of 18 games in the league if you get 3 away games per ST. 

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Moan, moan, moan. If you don't like it, don't go. Simples. If not, stop moaning :-) 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

People like you really fucking annoy me btw. Acting uber staunch as fuck look at me a pure love the Rangers more than you because I don’t moan. 

I’m moaning because now it makes it even more difficult for me who goes to every game, everywhere to source tickets because the club are shady as fuck. 

It’s as clear as day the club despite the claims from the SLO manipulate the ticket system like fuck. 

Also if you think I should sit and take it up the arse that £768 is out my bank in a week then you’re exactly the problem.

So fuck up you absolute weapon

I’ll take a ticket off you mate if you’re selling 👀

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

You can turn one down I’m sure mate? Tell them you don’t want Livingston, you’ll be able to source more for that game nearer the time.

People like you really fucking annoy me btw. Acting uber staunch as fuck look at me a pure love the Rangers more than you because I don’t moan. 

I’m moaning because now it makes it even more difficult for me who goes to every game, everywhere to source tickets because the club are shady as fuck. 

It’s as clear as day the club despite the claims from the SLO manipulate the ticket system like fuck. 

Also if you think I should sit and take it up the arse that £768 is out my bank in a week then you’re exactly the problem.

So fuck up you absolute weapon

If it works that way, might be best seeing if there are others doing the same who you may be able to trade with.

Might be worth a post in the tickets section.

Just now, Billy1984 said:

You can turn one down I’m sure mate? Tell them you don’t want Livingston, you’ll be able to source more for that game nearer the time.

I’m hoping I can turn down 2 or even all 3. Don’t know if it goes against me though or if a go back into the “ballot” for the next away games or if that’s me out until February no doubt  😂

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If it works that way, might be best seeing if there are others doing the same who you may be able to trade with.

Might be worth a post in the tickets section.

There’s no doubt that that’s shown me exactly how it works. It’s honestly an absolutely horrible system for guys like me who should theoretically have a chance at half of the away games with 3 individual STs

I’m hoping I can turn down 2 or even all 3. Don’t know if it goes against me though or if a go back into the “ballot” for the next away games or if that’s me out until February no doubt  😂

Seriously though, if you canny refuse them I’ll take one off you mate, didn’t get one in the ballot

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye I meant 1 game mate not 1 ticket.

That'll be you until everyone else has had a ticket allocated 

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I’ll take your ticket off you mate if you’re selling 👀

Not sure if serious or wanting sexual favours. 

They’ll be going back if a can do that. You’ll have absolutely no problem getting as many as you want at the ground. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if they go on general sale to ST holders