Livi emails out

ForeverAndEver

The away scheme is a fucking shambles, should be down to a loyalty scheme if possible. Sick of seeing fucking wummin it the games anol :lol:  here lies a soldier being sung by a wee hairy fulla MD just doesn’t have the same ring to it :lol: should be for the men only the away games until there’s some left over (which their never would be). 

14 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

The away scheme is a fucking shambles, should be down to a loyalty scheme if possible. Sick of seeing fucking wummin it the games anol :lol:  here lies a soldier being sung by a wee hairy fulla MD just doesn’t have the same ring to it :lol: should be for the men only the away games until there’s some left over (which their never would be). 

Should have been down to a points system once we went to div 3, and the boys that followed throughout should have priority imo

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Should have been down to a points system once we went to div 3, and the boys that followed throughout should have priority imo

100% mate people that went to Elgin/Peterhead at the crack of dawn on a Sunday morning now can’t get a ticket for Hearts away because the away schemes been beefed up every year. Should be a waiting list like the ST list.

On 04/09/2019 at 17:23, Prso's headband said:

The club are absolute rats btw. 

I have 3 STs signed up to CCCS, I’m the only one who goes to away game out the three so all signed up individually which should in theory give me a chance of a ticket for half of the away games in a season.

All 3 have now been allocated Livingston, which absolutely screams that it’s done on the registered email address not season ticket number. 

Honestly shady as fuck bastards btw getting absolutely sick of it now.

£768 out my bank in a week as well. 

Would buy the other two from you if it helps bud 

Been to every home game with my son so far this season, I  think it's now 10 games at Ibrox on the CCCS,  I have still to get one away ticket and we have now been to 20 games in total.

We should know our games away before the season starts as we used before admin, getting hee haw now and it's a disgrace .

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Been to every home game with my son so far this season, I  think it's now 10 games at Ibrox on the CCCS,  I have still to get one away ticket and we have now been to 20 games in total.

We should know our games away before the season starts as we used before admin, getting hee haw now and it's a disgrace .

There's almost 16000 on it. You'll be getting 2 possibly 3 max.

It's not Rangers fault, teams are changing our allocation every couple of games.

4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

It’s been 4 on the CCCS

12 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Oxford, Marseille, Blackburn, derby, st Joseph’s, progress, mitdjiland, Legia =8 on cccs if you ticked every box.

Yep been to every game and not one away or cup ticket,  been on the cccs as long as I can remember so I would like to know how the club decide who gets the tickets 

We should know before a ball is kicked what away tickets we get as it seems like they re making it up as they go along.