Livi emails out

ForeverAndEver

20 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Are they on the friends and family scheme? If they are, and 1 gets a ticket, they all get tickets (usually).

Doesn’t work like that anymore (since this season).

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Does anyone know if I can cancel two of those tickets? And if I can does the two cancelled ones go back into the “ballot”’for away games or does that count as getting a ticket? 

Honestly fucking sickened by the club, really am

You can cancel up to two games a season per membership, anymore and you’re taken off ccs. Been stated one on here but I’ve not seen that anywhere else.

2 minutes ago, BEE said:

You can cancel up to two games a season per membership, anymore and you’re taken off ccs. Been stated one on here but I’ve not seen that anywhere else.

You being serious about the friends and family thing?

2 minutes ago, BEE said:

That’s fine if a can cancel but what I want to know is if I do cancel do they STs go back into the “ballot” or am I fucked until everyone else is allocated? 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s fine if a can cancel but what I want to know is if I do cancel do they STs go back into the “ballot” or am I fucked until everyone else is allocated? 

Pretty sure its treated as your allocation, with it being your choice to take it or not.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Think it still counts which would be the right thing tbh

Some laugh this carry on btw. 

I’d even have taken a County away on the Wednesday night because a know am going! No as if am raging cause a wanted taigs or sheep haha

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

😂 

You’ve admitted you game the system and now you’re whingeing that it hasn’t worked out in your favour?

Tbh good on the club for working out that individual tickets on the same payment card are being set up to do this. 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

😂

You’ve admitted you game the system and now you’re whingeing that it hasn’t worked out in your favour?

Tbh good on the club for working out that individual tickets on the same payment card are being set up to do this. 

Game the system? Are you a fucking mongo 😂

good on the club for working out what? The season tickets I have are used, you think I buy them just for CCCS? It’s family that don’t go to away games. 

Game the system hahahahaha, another absolute idiot that has no idea. 

I’m giving myself, who goes to every game ticket or not a chance of getting a ticket, saving my local RSC a ticket and/or possibly helping them out and hassle to allocate me considering they’re already getting shafted like fuck. 

Gaming the system, honestly man. 

37 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The club are absolute rats btw. 

I have 3 STs signed up to CCCS, I’m the only one who goes to away game out the three so all signed up individually which should in theory give me a chance of a ticket for half of the away games in a season.

All 3 have now been allocated Livingston, which absolutely screams that it’s done on the registered email address not season ticket number. 

Honestly shady as fuck bastards btw getting absolutely sick of it now.

£768 out my bank in a week as well. 

Don't really see how they're rats for this! It's only because it's effected your plans! The majority of people who are at the same address or have the same email address would be looking to go together, not all go to separate games! They have to use some sort of system to distribute the tickets, just because your plan hasn't worked & it's not down to Rangers numbers doesn't make them shady as fuck! 

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Game the system? Are you a fucking mongo 😂

good on the club for working out what? The season tickets I have are used, you think I buy them just for CCCS? It’s family that don’t go to away games. 

Game the system hahahahaha, another absolute idiot that has no idea. 

Lol why so angry?

You have signed up people with no intention of going to away games so you can get the tickets.

You can hardly complain if it doesn’t work on your favour.

I could do it myself with in laws seats as they don’t go to away games. I choose not to but if I did I wouldn’t moan about getting three tickets for the same game. 

In the end you end up with the same tickets anyway because all it does is inflate how many are on the CCCS scheme.

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Don't really see how they're rats for this! It's only because it's effected your plans! The majority of people who are at the same address or have the same email address would be looking to go together, not all go to separate games! They have to use some sort of system to distribute the tickets, just because your plan hasn't worked & it's not down to Rangers numbers doesn't make them shady as fuck! 

Yes it does, you’re missing the entire point. It’s meant to be a “ballot” based on ST numbers which we’re all led to believe, it’s clearly not. 

So you’re saying a RSC with 20 STs registered to the same address deserves to get allocated them all for Livi cause the STs are registered at that same address? No chance

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Lol why so angry?

You have signed up people with no intention of going to away games so you can get the tickets.

You can hardly complain if it doesn’t work on your favour.

I could do it myself with in laws seats as they don’t go to away games. I choose not to but if I did I wouldn’t moan about getting three tickets. 

In the end you end up with the same tickets anyway because all it does is inflate how many are on the CCCS scheme.

Are you stupid or something haha? No point even replying when I read nonsense like that

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Yes it does, you’re missing the entire point. It’s meant to be a “ballot” based on ST numbers which we’re all led to believe, it’s clearly not. 

So you’re saying a RSC with 20 STs registered to the same address deserves to get allocated them all for Livi cause the STs are registered at that same address? No chance

See to be fair, even if it is done that way... there's still a fair possibility that all 3 would be allocated a ticket for this anyway with it being the second biggest allocation behind Killie! 

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Some laugh this carry on btw. 

I’d even have taken a County away on the Wednesday night because a know am going! No as if am raging cause a wanted taigs or sheep haha

Aye, but it would be easy for everybody to patch your Livi’s or Hamilton and then take the bigger and better ones 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

The club are absolute rats btw. 

I have 3 STs signed up to CCCS, I’m the only one who goes to away game out the three so all signed up individually which should in theory give me a chance of a ticket for half of the away games in a season.

All 3 have now been allocated Livingston, which absolutely screams that it’s done on the registered email address not season ticket number. 

Honestly shady as fuck bastards btw getting absolutely sick of it now.

£768 out my bank in a week as well. 

Cheers for Paying Ryan Kent an hours worth of wages pal.