Livi emails out

ForeverAndEver

17 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

See to be fair, even if it is done that way... there's still a fair possibility that all 3 would be allocated a ticket for this anyway with it being the second biggest allocation behind Killie! 

It’ll be the biggest now we’re only 1 stand at killie now surely?

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

South Stand apparently 4856.

Used to have a book somewhere with the stand capacities of every ground in Scotland. Not sure what I’ve done with it.

Aye and there’s no section of main stand there for us this season either. Used to push it to 6k ish.

1 hour ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

You being serious about the friends and family thing?

Yes, would assume it’ll be different if it’s adult / concession as there’s issues there but I used to make sure I was in a friendship of 6 people so I had more chance of getting tickets - doesn’t work like that anymore. I’m still in a 6 and not all of us got Livi.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s fine if a can cancel but what I want to know is if I do cancel do they STs go back into the “ballot” or am I fucked until everyone else is allocated? 

No idea best asking TO that one.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I’m hoping I can turn down 2 or even all 3. Don’t know if it goes against me though or if a go back into the “ballot” for the next away games or if that’s me out until February no doubt  😂

I’m no sure if you’d go back in the ballot mate tbh , could have loads knocking games back trying to get to hibs hearts etc , I think it might still be classed as you’ve came oot the ballot 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

I’m no sure if you’d go back in the ballot mate tbh , could have loads knocking games back trying to get to hibs hearts etc , I think it might still be classed as you’ve came oot the ballot 

Absolute scenes if it's true about 2 tickets this season and his 3 shots get pulled out for Livingston again 😂😂

6 minutes ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

Absolute scenes if it's true about 2 tickets this season and his 3 shots get pulled out for Livingston again 😂😂

Isn’t funny mate , it’s murder trying to get tickets all the time , once st Mirren was out the way , I’m thinking to myself at least that’s a couple of weeks off trying to get tickets , fucking stressful 

Two games on CCCS all season with one of them being Livingston, which you can easily get without being on the scheme usually. 

Not really beneficial being on CCCS anymore unless you get really lucky with the odd game which will probably happen 1 in every 5 season or something if that. 

14 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Two games on CCCS all season with one of them being Livingston, which you can easily get without being on the scheme usually. 

Not really beneficial being on CCCS anymore unless you get really lucky with the odd game which will probably happen 1 in every 5 season or something if that. 

15 and a half thousand is on it this season 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Ffs

Killie in the cup last season made a mockery of the system , first time it was in our own hands ,no email , we couldn’t sell it out , I reckon if they went down that route for every game , the bears that want to go to the likes of Livi , St. John, st Mirren , Killie , Hamilton would get tickets no problem , play some of them twice , theres 7/8 away tickets we’d get instead of our potentially 2 with the current system 

12 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Killie in the cup last season made a mockery of the system , first time it was in our own hands ,no email , we couldn’t sell it out , I reckon if they went down that route for every game , the bears that want to go to the likes of Livi , St. John, st Mirren , Killie , Hamilton would get tickets no problem , play some of them twice , theres 7/8 away tickets we’d get instead of our potentially 2 with the current system 

Points system is the only fair route! Same as Europe! 

13 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Points system is the only fair route! Same as Europe! 

Easily abused as the TC has been this year now that you can collect the tickets here.

It would need to be pick up at whatever ground we played at for it to work here 

32 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Easily abused as the TC has been this year now that you can collect the tickets here.

It would need to be pick up at whatever ground we played at for it to work here 

An abused points system is still better than what we have currently! 2 games a season, with a high percentage of getting Livi at least once is pish! 

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

An abused points system is still better than what we have currently! 2 games a season, with a high percentage of getting Livi at least once is pish! 

If it's a points system and people can collect the tickets then they will be on higher points than those who maybe don't have the money for the Hamilton game so aslong as you can afford it then you can keep gaining a point wether you went to the game or not 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Spare Tickets flying about all over the place for this on social media , first come first served system would result in only the ones that actually want to go would phone or go onto the online buying system , clearly away boxes are being  ticked for the hope of only getting Certain games , meanwhile bears that want to go to the shite to still can’t get a ticket