Livi emails out

ForeverAndEver

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Yep been to every game and not one away or cup ticket,  been on the cccs as long as I can remember so I would like to know how the club decide who gets the tickets 

We should know before a ball is kicked what away tickets we get as it seems like they re making it up as they go along.  

We’re the same and got St Johnstone email. I’m lucky as I get for every game through rsc  and other contacts,but it’s getting harder for a lot of good bears with away tickets, chance was there from 2012 onwards to implement a points system but the club missed the boat.

The amount of spares again making a mockery of the system , box being ticked for the big games which also stops the bears that want to go to your less glamorous ties from being allocated tickets through Rangers , said it many times if it was first come first served the people that want to go to the bottom 6 spl games would get tickets no problem , the current system has they tickets landing in the hands of bears that really aren’t that fussed