Any charges for Legia for their Ibrox shenanigans?

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

A similar UEFA charge thread has been hijacked by the god squad.

Seven days now passed. Have UEFA levied any charges against Legia for their fans setting off over 30 pyros at Ibrox last week?

20190829_211647.jpg

Hopefully that's their Pope banner getting burned, was shite anyway, fucking idiots. 

They should be charged, it stopped the game for a bit and we could barely see a thing for about 5 minutes.

Not usually my style to put down something that seemingly adds to the atmosphere but I hate flares the only thing they bring is annoyance . More than a few times I’ve been at a gig and some dick with a flare has been next to me 

At the Legia game a whole host of people next to me started videoing them like they’d never seen some pyro before which was as embarrassing as the myth of Legia’s great fans with their monotone drone,weirdo shirtless antics and faux attempts to get over to the Rangers fans next to them in the Govan 

I wish them nothing but misery and hopefully some UEFA sanctions 

16 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

They should be charged, it stopped the game for a bit and we could barely see a thing for about 5 minutes.

Wee bit more than that. There were several elderly bears and asthmatic kids who had to be taken outside. Smoke also went into the Broomloan lower concourse and took ages to clear, which would have hampered any escape in the event of an emergency unfortunately.

53 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Wee bit more than that. There were several elderly bears and asthmatic kids who had to be taken outside. Smoke also went into the Broomloan lower concourse and took ages to clear, which would have hampered any escape in the event of an emergency unfortunately.

I did think about how it would effect the elderly and asthmatic as I was even coughing a bit, they should get absolutely hammered for that shite 

9 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Was it not nearly three weeks later that we found out, maybe longer.

Aye some might be being a bit previous, they or even us could still get punished, I’ll be surprised if no one gets their knuckles rapped, 

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

Legia will  be advised by the scum to say it was the fans from BF1 that infiltrated the away support and set off the pyros shouting "No pyro no party!". 

Actually that wouldn't be so bad, if they were infiltrated by our rivals then that would point a finger at THEM. Of course it would be Partick fans.