COD Modern Warfare

j1mgg

• 2 weeks later...

‘Quick scoping’ still a thing then...

It seems decent so far but genuinely just adding a few game modes, still formulaic with poor maps.

Every single map seems to have been made the same way - with three lanes. As a result you can get spawn trapped easily. Bit shit.

2 hours ago, Marky. said:

‘Quick scoping’ still a thing then...

It seems decent so far but genuinely just adding a few game modes, still formulaic with poor maps.

Every single map seems to have been made the same way - with three lanes. As a result you can get spawn trapped easily. Bit shit.

Dunno where you're getting that from mate because the community is in uproar for the precise reason that they've made the maps more open and removed the lanes.

Having played it for 2 days myself I can honestly say they've delivered on what they've promised in terms of it being different than previous CODs. Whether it remains that way at launch is another matter obviously.

26 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Dunno where you're getting that from mate because the community is in uproar for the precise reason that they've made the maps more open and removed the lanes.

Having played it for 2 days myself I can honestly say they've delivered on what they've promised in terms of it being different than previous CODs. Whether it remains that way at launch is another matter obviously.

Perhaps because every game I got dropped into was domination. The way that mode plays just created the lanes. Had no experience of ordinary TDM yet.

4 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Perhaps because every game I got dropped into was domination. The way that mode plays just created the lanes. Had no experience of ordinary TDM yet.

The maps are as open as they've been in a COD game since the first MW. Certain game modes will funnel players no doubt but headquarters for instance is very dynamic. Constantly moving all over the map with each location having multiple points of attack. I like what they've done but then again I thought they did OK with BLOPS 4 initially then they managed to fuck it up by Xmas :lol:

• 1 month later...

Got it today after getting fed up with the old remake of modern warfare. Was looking forward to a night of carnage until i loaded the disc and got greeted with a 57GB download which is going to take 7-8 hours 🙄 I would have been as well getting a digital copy and just have one dowload overnight last night if i had known. 

Whats the multiplayer TDM like? 

2 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Got it today after getting fed up with the old remake of modern warfare. Was looking forward to a night of carnage until i loaded the disc and got greeted with a 57GB download which is going to take 7-8 hours 🙄 I would have been as well getting a digital copy and just have one dowload overnight last night if i had known. 

7 or 8 hours? Should do when at work haha ,what's speed is ur broadband btw lol

I finished at dinner time so its still going the now i wont have a go till tomorrow. Its coming in at 16mbps which is fuckin shite. Timd BT upgraded the hardware around here even my old man has 5 times as fast a connection fs.

I'm downloading to an extended storage so i dont know if that is adding time if its downloading to machine then transferring simultaneously .

1 minute ago, Rambo1872 said:

I finished at dinner time so its still going the now i wont have a go till tomorrow. Its coming in at 16mbps which is fuckin shite. Timd BT upgraded the hardware around here even my old man has 5 times as fast a connection fs.

I'm downloading to an extended storage so i dont know if that is adding time if its downloading to machine then transferring simultaneously .

Aye I was wondering m8 seemed a long time ,mines is usually a few hours max but jjst start when going to work ,amateur  mistake bud ,no sure if il buy it jkst moved to xbox after years of ps4, let me.know how it is 

42 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Its not COD in terms of pace. People have called it tactical but its not, you just have to consider your moves a lot more.

1 hour ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Aye I was wondering m8 seemed a long time ,mines is usually a few hours max but jjst start when going to work ,amateur  mistake bud ,no sure if il buy it jkst moved to xbox after years of ps4, let me.know how it is 

Will do mate. The mrs is out tomorrow and i'm dog sittin so will be getting tore in about it.

1 hour ago, Rambo1872 said:

This is why I'm finished with video games. Fucking sick of constant updates when all u want to do is turn it on and play. And for £60 too, it should be ready to go. Infuriates me 

17 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Was about to play it there after leaving it overnight. All installed this morning before going to work to play the day. Just fired it up....wait whats this....another fuckin update 1.8GB version 1.06 . 

Its a 15 min download this time but another delay none the less

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/11/2019 at 22:06, Steelydan1690 said:

Fuck playing a cunt called Rambo anyways, play team matches urself ,I've seem ur films ,think I'm daft?mwi m8 taling shite 

Forgot to tell you about the game. Its class. Defo recommend it. Been slaughterin people who are shitter than me at it. If your on ps4 send me a pm with your ps name and we will get a few games and hopefully find some folk on the headset to shout at and abuse 👌🏼😂

• 2 weeks later...