COD Modern Warfare

j1mgg

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

Anyone telling you Cold War isn't a step backwards is at it.

They've added a bunch of lighting to make it look next gen but its not. This is the game you get if you sack half the development staff.

And the worst part is that Warzone will be transitioned to the Cold War engine.

Fucked it.

COD Is always hit and miss mate, one year good, the other shite 

On 22/10/2020 at 17:37, Getstiffed said:

They've added a bunch of lighting to make it look next gen but its not. This is the game you get if you sack half the development staff.

was going to show at somepoint changing from sledgehammer to Treyarch (or vice-versa) half-way through. 

I thought the trailer looked great but they always do, first time playing the beta I was shocked at how it was basically modern warfare again graphically.

7 hours ago, CR3 said:

was going to show at somepoint changing from sledgehammer to Treyarch (or vice-versa) half-way through. 

I thought the trailer looked great but they always do, first time playing the beta I was shocked at how it was basically modern warfare again graphically.

Then again, it’s chucked out right before next-gen so probably not made for that.

Oh they defo tried making it look next gen with all the lighting effects mate. Mate of mine does game design for a living and said its shocking just how big the step backward is considering how successful that engine was for MW and WZ.

Warzone will be ruined as well because that engine is trash.

8 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

Oh they defo tried making it look next gen with all the lighting effects mate. Mate of mine does game design for a living and said its shocking just how big the step backward is considering how successful that engine was for MW and WZ.

Warzone will be ruined as well because that engine is trash.

Can see they’ve tried hard to make that Miami map all nice and neon lit, forgetting that it needs to play well also, was really bad to play. The better map was Moscow or the ship for sniping. Cartel was chaos and Satellite ok 

On 25/10/2020 at 20:32, TheBluebells said:

New Warzone zombie mode is a decent change of pace, really enjoying it.

Didn't play the cold war beta but don't think i've read anything good about it.

That playing in the dark nonsense was a nightmare man, never touched the zombie stuff.

28 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not touched the actual game so haven't played shipment but I reckon 24/7 would have me greeting in a few games man, pain in the arse when it's not going your way 

Literally canny spawn for 8 deaths in a row then all of a sudden get a VTOL in one uzi clip 😂

• 1 year later...

The last MW, spent hours installing it for my lad on the ps4, no matter what i do after its been installed the campaign mode is still stuck on "instalation suspended".

Tried everything from clearing the cache to installing the add ons. Watched loads of videos on youtube and still cant sort it.

Any advice guys?

Litterally dye frisbing the disc down the street.

11 minutes ago, AyrshireBlue said:

The last MW, spent hours installing it for my lad on the ps4, no matter what i do after its been installed the campaign mode is still stuck on "instalation suspended".

Tried everything from clearing the cache to installing the add ons. Watched loads of videos on youtube and still cant sort it.

Any advice guys?

Litterally dye frisbing the disc down the street.

Have you tried rebuilding the database? It's good to do it periodically on the PS4. 

https://www.howtogeek.com/684386/how-to-fix-ps4-problems-by-rebuilding-the-ps4-database/amp/