Mark Allen has left the club

Sparkle

4 minutes ago, HG5 said:

If the principle is that strong, it should override anything else.

If he’s prepared to wait that long, perhaps what happens to MA doesn’t matter that much....

My opinion was that Gerrard will leave next summer now MA is gone, my reasons were he was the man that brought him to the club, they did know each other prior to being at the club, another reason i suggested that if it was on bad term that MA left then Gerrard would not be happy with this either, its my opinion might not be anywere close to what happens but to get a few bites tonight was worth it.

Wouldnt make sense for Gerrard to leave the club right now either, unless the (fallout) involved him directly.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Guy on ff says name mentioned down south as possible replacement is Edwards from Liverpool absolutely no idea who he is tbh

Highly doubt it, hes sporting director and heavy involved with first team..

He seems to have a magic wand though, got rid of ings and solanke fir 40 million... both injured and not shown nothing lol

Klopps net spend is only 100 mil, pennies in the premier league crazy banks 

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Definetley agree, our PR is shocking in the majority of cases but when it comes to stuff like this it really shows

Something has to change and quickly but wont hold much hope, things like this just distract everybody from tomorrow, after 2 weeks off we should be talking about the game, not this shit

Unfortunately I do not see things changing soon, but you would think someone on the board would maybe see what we can see and start getting others to see it as well. 🤔 

5 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

My opinion was that Gerrard will leave next summer now MA is gone, my reasons were he was the man that brought him to the club, they did know each other prior to being at the club, another reason i suggested that if it was on bad term that MA left then Gerrard would not be happy with this either, its my opinion might not be anywere close to what happens but to get a few bites tonight was worth it.

Wouldnt make sense for Gerrard to leave the club right now either, unless the (fallout) involved him directly.

Fair enough, mate.

We’ll just have to see how it plays out.

Just hope any disruption around this isn’t detrimental to our chances.

7 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Definetley agree, our PR is shocking in the majority of cases but when it comes to stuff like this it really shows

Something has to change and quickly but wont hold much hope, things like this just distract everybody from tomorrow, after 2 weeks off we should be talking about the game, not this shit

It's in the DNA now and it won't be changing any time soon.

However, it doesn't warrant the fucking madness that ensues in here. The threads a fuckng trainwreck with all the speculation from the shit stirrers.

He's gone. We move on. Simples.

The only man that matters is Gerrard and who he puts on that park to get us a result.

44 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Who told you? I take these “I’m hearing” things with as much salt (a fucking lot) as the rampant Lies on social media. 

He was the first person to break the news, before anyone that's where all the rumours came from today. He was proved right.

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Highly doubt it, hes sporting director and heavy involved with first team..

He seems to have a magic wand though, got rid of ings and solanke fir 40 million... both injured and not shown nothing lol

Klopps net spend is only 100 mil, pennies in the premier league crazy banks 

Probably putting 2+2 together and getting 5bro although we need someone who can shift the shit we have kicking around.

Tbh mate I think Allen has made a cunt of it this summer in terms of getting players out.  Manager says he likes working with a tight squad 24/25players max we must have over 30 first team players

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Guy on ff says name mentioned down south as possible replacement is Edwards from Liverpool absolutely no idea who he is tbh

No chance of this happening, Michael Edwards is Sporting Director at Liverpool and is rated as one of the best around, if he were to leave Liverpool he would have his pick of any of the top clubs in world football.

4 hours ago, Bears&Reds said:

No chance of this happening, Michael Edwards is Sporting Director at Liverpool and is rated as one of the best around, if he were to leave Liverpool he would have his pick of any of the top clubs in world football.

None bigger than Rangers though 

7 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

:wanker:

16 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Aye, at least that confirms it! Thought Rangers had got it wrong when they released a statement on the club website! 

My thoughts as well. I never trust the Rangers website and ALWAYS wait until the BBC  release any stories about us before I believe it.

:hmmm: :p:

8 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

We’re all entitled to our opinions but I doubt this to be true. Gerrard is a man of loyalty and you only have to look at his Liverpool career to tell you that. As others have said all along the only way he’ll leave here within his contract time is if the Liverpool job comes up.  I’m sure he’ll have a say in the next DOF to be brought in though to ensure that he is able to work alongside him.

Just now, jintybear said:

We’re all entitled to our opinions but I doubt this to be true. Gerrard is a man of loyalty and you only have to look at his Liverpool career to tell you that. As others have said all along the only way he’ll leave here within his contract time is if the Liverpool job comes up.  I’m sure he’ll have a say in the next DOF to be brought in though to ensure that he is able to work alongside him.

We never needed a DOF and if he has any sense he will tell them not to bring in another one...........

Just now, sassaaaa said:

We never needed a DOF and if he has any sense he will tell them not to bring in another one...........

I was thinking about that as well but all the big clubs think it’s modern to have one and I honestly think Gerrard will want one! I personally wouldn’t bother and let the scouting team and manager deal with it. We’ll find out soon enough I suppose.

Just now, jintybear said:

I was thinking about that as well but all the big clubs think it’s modern to have one and I honestly think Gerrard will want one! I personally wouldn’t bother and let the scouting team and manager deal with it. We’ll find out soon enough I suppose.

All the big clubs have one is the excuse most folk come out with , so they end up getting one.

We should have scouts looking for players and recommending them to the manager and he should have the last say. Its amazing that players are signed by a DOF and the manager is the one that takes the fall if they are shite.

Allen was a ridiculous signing who knew nothing about Rangers or Scottish football and most of his signings and contracts given to them cost the club a fortune. We are well shot of this mug........

14 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I agree to an extent, I also believe he'll seek an exit when he becomes disillusioned with our board and its leadership.

Archived