Rangers supporters clubs in Manchester

Teddybear123

23 minutes ago, Teddybear123 said:

Sorry to post this on here but the Rangers website is absolutely useless for supporters clubs. I’m moving there for uni tomorrow so would love it if anyone could tell me if there’s any Rangers friendly places to watch the games in or near Manchester. 

Stockport true blues, used to see their flag at games regularly. Have a closed Facebook page, join that and see what they say. 

I'm living down here at the moment.

You always catch quite a few people on the train etc that are going up to games but there's nothing official.

Not sure the Stockport boys are going anymore.

There is a bar called the Palatine in Salford but that's more of a Loyalist boozer than a Ranger's bar.

Like @JC10 said the directors box is fine.

Get down to the Uni social club and demand your equal and human rights  to watch your favourite team play football on the big TV whilst drinking cheap beer in the student's bar.

If that fails contact various students unions and social rights groups on campus and organise a protest group and big demo on the day of the game supporting your human rights.

Students are usually quite keen on this sort of stuff. 

• 2 years later...