Vouched members

falkirkNS

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

In theory it's an interesting idea but difficult in implement.

The only way that I can see it working is if it was by invite only to an otherwise hidden section of the site. If you accept the invitation then your name is added and the section is visible when you log on.

That's exactly what he meant

I'm interested to know what you're saying the other options are that wouldn't work 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That's exactly what he meant

I'm interested to know what you're saying the other options are that wouldn't work 

I have not read every post in the thread so others may have suggested options that I have not considered but if the idea is to have a Bears only section of the site (no timposters or lurkers) then I cannot think of another option.

VB has a  vouched for membership which works. Right back at the start when there was only a handful, everyone knew someone and then met the others - you then vouch for someone you know and trust 100%. Admin then approve them.

If you or they fuck up then they're jettisoned ASA and the 'vouchee' receives a 'romper-rooming' - just the threat of such ensures VB remains bheast and snpira free 🙂

20 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

VB has a  vouched for membership which works. Right back at the start when there was only a handful, everyone knew someone and then met the others - you then vouch for someone you know and trust 100%. Admin then approve them.

If you or they fuck up then they're jettisoned ASA and the 'vouchee' receives a 'romper-rooming' - just the threat of such ensures VB remains bheast and snpira free 🙂

They do it well enough over there. I joined years back but didn't post and was then lost in the cull. I believe any "sleeper" accounts should be culled after a few months of joining but not posting.

30 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Sounds like a  ‘win, win’ situation right there.

FalkirkNS can ditch RM and  join VB safe in the knowledge there are no infiltrators AND we wouldn’t have to listen to his paranoid pish on here anymore.

1 minute ago, beararse said:

Sounds like a  ‘win, win’ situation right there.

FalkirkNS can ditch RM and  join VB safe in the knowledge there are no infiltrators AND we wouldn’t have to listen to his paranoid pish on here anymore.

Who's going to vouch for him though 🤔

4 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Who's going to vouch for him though 🤔

Shouldn’t be a problem. He clearly thinks he’s ‘better’ Rangers fan than some/most in here.

I personally would be happy to vouch for him if it meant he fucked off to his own little world where he could foam at the mouth unchallenged  🙂