Vouched members

falkirkNS

10 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

This is the 1st place I would sign up to verbally abuse Bears, without fail.

Non existent admin and when they are on, they do the tarriers job for them, along with a couple of so called 'respected posters'. Place is shit.

With 'friends' like these, why would this place need more than a couple of parkheid pederasts posting?

Rhetorical question, no be fuckin back to answer.

#celticknew

You seem mad.  If you don't like it here.....

27 minutes ago, gogzy said:

No.   Logistical nightmare.

Scrap the board and start from scratch. First new members are those personally known to admin - the vouching system then works from there but before anyone can be vouched for - the person putting them forward must have 'x' amount of posts, say 2000/3000.

If you look at the huddleboard, members must have 6000 posts to vouch for someone.

Some might slip through the net but on the whole it works,  it's not rocket science.

7 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Scrap the board and start from scratch.

It would be easier if someone just started their own forum with those rules tbh.

Not everyone on here can be vouched for, we have members all over the world.   There are only maybe 5 or 6 members on here who personally know and have met me.  Maybe a few more who would know me through friends.   It would take ages to get anywhere near a decent sized forum again.

Like I said, it's a logistical nightmare.   It's easier to do things as we do them.  You guys are good at weeding out the tarriers, and they get banned.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I'd like feedback when it comes to reporting members

I've reported loads of members in the past and heard nothing back from admin in response 

Fair point.  I used to PM the members who made the reports but it turned into PM arguments about how we were wrong if the reporting member didn't get the result they wanted.  So I stopped doing it.

I will try to do it more often.

Every report is looked at.

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

It would be easier if someone just started their own forum with those rules tbh.

Not everyone on here can be vouched for, we have members all over the world.   There are only maybe 5 or 6 members on here who personally know and have met me.  Maybe a few more who would know me through friends.   It would take ages to get anywhere near a decent sized forum again.

Like I said, it's a logistical nightmare.   It's easier to do things as we do them.  You guys are good at weeding out the tarriers, and they get banned.

Why do you still have members who have been on here for years yet have zero or single figure post counts. They contribute fuck all. 

It's akin to Dingwall who when on the footymad platform refused to cull non-posters and bheasts so that he had a high membership number which made him more attractive to advertisers.

I'm not saying that's the case here but I don't get the reluctance to cull non-posters.

1 minute ago, bigblueyonder said:

It's great that 

@celtic @celtic are the best @celtic mad @celtic2thecore

Can still read the forum. 

I mean even if it's not a mass cull can't you at least have some quality control? 

Banning them doesn't really make any difference if they don't post as they'll still be able to view the forum regardless

28 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Fair point.  I used to PM the members who made the reports but it turned into PM arguments about how we were wrong if the reporting member didn't get the result they wanted.  So I stopped doing it.

I will try to do it more often.

Every report is looked at.

I've never received a pm after reporting anyone but to be fair I tend to report people for no reason

Think I've reported people for boring me in the past

9 hours ago, Unionblue said:

There is no doubt that all Rangers sites are frequented by   a surprising number  of  obsessed Sellik fans, no doubt at all, this one will be no different, some will have been here for years, their whole life is one of utter  obsession with us, in my experience of forums they generally out themselves by their fuckwittery.

Been going on for two decades m8.  Remember posting on a Rangers Yahoo (no pun intended) chat group and the fenians cunts even used to come on there.  In fact was a few of them constantly greeting about TBB and how they were offended.  Hated the bastards then but even more so now.

All that said their obsession knows no bounds and I have no doubt they'd find a way around any system.