Ricksen passed away

Escobar

Such sad news - it’s so surreal and heartbreaking whenever your own leave you, but at least his suffering has finally been eased. Deepest condolences to the family he leaves behind. Thank you, Nando, for memories you’ve given all of us - we’ll cherish them and miss you greatly.

21 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Hopefully the club can arrange an appropriate tribute to him for the next home game. Tomorrow might be a bit short notice though.

Unfortunately its against those sheep cunts.

Whilst I don't really give a fuck for their thoughts, I think it could go seriously pear shaped if / when they start their coughing, songs, mocking etc.

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Whilst I don't really give a fuck for their thoughts, I think it could go seriously pear shaped if / when they start their coughing, songs, mocking etc.

Fuck them, we pay our respects for Fernando whatever way we decide to do it and dingy them until the whistle blows.

They would only show thereselves up to be the scumbags that they are if they started anything.

34 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Noticed that after I posted. You could be right but at the same time, why let a few scumbags spoil the occasion of us honouring him. The likelihood is there will be a minority of idiots in the support who could try and spoil it no matter who we play.