Oranje Night v Feyenoord

The Ibrox Derry

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Maybe just a bit tight time wise.

But our next home league game is against Aberdeen which when you recall the oranje final then that may be more fittingΒ 

Yeah, I remember only partsΒ ofΒ that day, i ended up getting carried hame, ive never drank Carlsberg Export since πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Think a standing ovation and applause 2 minutes in is probably the easiest thing to organise so close to the game but anyone with an orange top should definitely wear it anyway.

Suspect the home game against the sheep we’ll have something more complete and fitting.

It's a shame we didn't have an orange third kit this season, because it would have been nice to see the players run out in it as a tribute.

Honestly can't believe he's gone even although it was obvious it was going to happen sooner rather than later. I think it doesn't matter how bad things get, you still have a wee bit of hope and when that's extinguished it can be really hard hitting.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Another thread with no need for them to be mentioned mate. All the time now.

I know mate. Same poster has just mentioned them in the Hastie thread as well. Some cunts just can't help themselvesΒ 

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Should be a minutes silence, do it the proper way.Β 

I agree. It’s going to be emotional and he should be remembered in a special way.

The Aberdeen game though as someone said would be a more fitting oranje day and a way to celebrate his career with us.