Trouble in the Feyenoord end

G.E.C.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Thought the Ajax chants and flags were a bit of a riddy before the fume they got from they mongos. Lavly

Both fans were at it obviously but only one set of fans couldn’t take it and acted like arseholes then proceeded to act like victims. It certainly wasn’t us. 

1 hour ago, MartinGers93 said:

Defo a bit of tongue in cheek in both articles they’ve mentioned but enough click bait for all the rabid haters so they get the views up. 

576126E3-5FCC-4EE9-886A-27173A0C0A4D.jpeg

That is a different article. The one I read had his tweet as the headline of the article, calling us disgraceful. It wasn’t buried in another article.

Edit: you probably knew that, but just clarifying 🙂

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

That is a different article. The one I read had his tweet as the headline of the article, calling us disgraceful. It wasn’t buried in another article.

Edit: you probably knew that, but just clarifying 🙂

Yeah I knew it was a different article as I said it’s just click bait for the haters. Nothing sells or gets more hits than a bad Rangers story. 

1 hour ago, MartinGers93 said:

Yeah I knew it was a different article as I said it’s just click bait for the haters. Nothing sells or gets more hits than a bad Rangers story. 

Dunno about that mate, this one is flying...😉

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/Rangers-fans-feyenoord-twitter-fan/

7 minutes ago, drewgardiner88 said:

Met a few Ajax boys couple year ago when there were out in town after their scum game. Proper sound lads. They despised celtic!!!

Since then have a wee soft spot for Ajax. 

Most Dutch hate them 

About 15ye ago we were on a trip to Holland. We stayed in a small town outside Amsterdam. Our on the beer one night a local started talking to us mentioned he lived in Uddingston for 2 years and loved it over here.He then started a mini sash bash. After a out an hour we worked out who he was. Marco Ruitenbeek who played in goal for Dunfermline late 90s. And was best mates wit Arthur Numan. 

I'l never forget the look on his face  when we all left the pub blotto after closing as he shouted FUCKIN SHELTIC PREEKS, 

tears of pure hatred in his eyes 

Archived