Trouble in the Feyenoord end

G.E.C.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Put it in google translate first two words = oral release :lol:

(liberated Belfast is the full translation,) stupid cnt 

It's that group linked to the IRA I'm sure that murdered that journalist earlier this year.

The republican group that marched in Glasgow last week are said to have links with them as well.

46 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Cameron bonars a bit of a cock 

These cunts are ill....imagine ignoring your own teams game in Europe just so you can get yourself along to club who are deid only to pay £35 and get lifted and dished wae a soft drink....their is so much wrong with this to actually explain it😂😂😂

3 hours ago, hammer93 said:

These cunts are ill....imagine ignoring your own teams game in Europe just so you can get yourself along to club who are deid only to pay £35 and get lifted and dished wae a soft drink....their is so much wrong with this to actually explain it😂😂😂

Feyenoord end was 46 lol 

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Even better, a nice wee fine from the court and all in all the cunt will be around £300 out of pocket watching the sons of William win....what a thick fuck he is😂😂

Hes probably the type that likes to watch big black cunts shag his bird

3 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Raising money for a  proscribed terrorist organisation should see him doing time.

It should but no chance of that when the bastards get to march the streets sanctioned by GCC and Holyrood 

The problem we have is there are a generation of arseholes out there who were not around when the IRA were bombing innocent people on this island but have had the troubles romanticised 

4 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

Those cunts are totally fucking brain dead, does anyone think/know of a Gers fan ever, and I mean ever, going to their shitehole to watch them lose, apart from when we play them of course.

Few have done it with Hamburg and man city 

9 hours ago, magic8ball said:

It should but no chance of that when the bastards get to march the streets sanctioned by GCC and Holyrood 

The problem we have is there are a generation of arseholes out there who were not around when the IRA were bombing innocent people on this island but have had the troubles romanticised 

This is a serious problem imo, too many people that trivialise something they don’t understand. Another problem that is quite evident is the ignorance of both sides of the struggle usually when the troubles are discussed by anyone I’ve came across it’s a very one sided attack on one side or the other, there is no impartiality in opinion whilst they try to defend real atrocities rigorously. People seriously need to educate themselves on all sides to gain a true understanding of what was one of the most complex problems of the 20th century and will go on until the end of time. I’ve just watched the first 2 episodes of spotlight on the troubles that’s on the BBC right now and some of the scenes were really hard to watch. 

12 hours ago, Teamgers said:

Those cunts are totally fucking brain dead, does anyone think/know of a Gers fan ever, and I mean ever, going to their shitehole to watch them lose, apart from when we play them of course.

A load will have done it, but not many when we're actually playing the same night.  The obsessed wanker maybe watched that lot on his nicked phone.  

Archived