***** The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, badjon said:

Honestly thought he was looking to include teammates more in the Euro qualifiers etc. You want your main striker to want to be greedy etc but I get what yoou are saying.

Greedy in the right circumstances you don’t mind but trying to get a shot away when teammates are in a much better position to score does my head in.Be a greedy fucker when we are winning by a couple.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gazza27 said:

He's been brilliant so far this season mate,always looking for the ball and head up when he receives it

A lot of the times it's subtle but he's always trying to get us up the park. Even little simple passes to Helander for example. He's not passing to his feet, he's passing it in front of him to get us moving forward.

Only way i can see Goldson kept in the team and Katic out all together is if he sees his CBs not as 4 CBS but as 2 LCBs (Katic and Helander) and 2RCBS (edmundson and Goldson) and Helanders been better in training. Because otherwise it makes no sense unless something outside of football has happened again. 

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I don’t get why we don’t use in-swinging corners they are so much more dangerous.

One of the frustrations I have with football these days 

Even off the best out swinger you need something special to get the power to send it back towards the goal and score 

Just now, shenders said:

Only way i can see Goldson kept in the team and Katic out all together is if he sees his CBs not as 4 CBS but as 2 LCBs (Katic and Helander) and 2RCBS (edmundson and Goldson) and Helanders been better in training. Because otherwise it makes no sense unless something outside of football has happened again. 

Must be something outwith training etc. God knows what. As somebody said does Katic play squash??

Archived