Just a wee thought on tonight

stewaj3

We owe Mark Allen a massive thank you for appointing Gerrard. The man has restored pride and credibility to us.

Gerrard is a young boss and has made mistakes, but we've come a long way from the lower leagues, Pedro in the hedge, murty doing backflips and the banter years in general.

Those days are gone. We beat Feyenoord and deservedly so, yes we had wobbles, yes it was a battle, but we have it absolutely everything.

An emotional night for Fernando, one where we wanted to get the right result for him and thankfully we did.

What a night, great to see ibrox buzzing like that đź‘Ť

It occurred to me that just 4 years ago we’d lost the league in the 2nd tier of Scotland to fucking Hearts then got pumped off Motherwell in the play offs 6-1. 4 years ago and now we’re in the group stages off Europe 2 years on the trot and just beat Feyenoord convincingly. 

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

It occurred to me that just 4 years ago we’d lost the league in the 2nd tier of Scotland to fucking Hearts then got pumped off Motherwell in the play offs 6-1. 4 years ago and now we’re in the group stages off Europe 2 years on the trot and just beat Feyenoord convincingly. 

I miss Moshni.

1 minute ago, AGC123 said:

Two unbelievably true and Marked points. Tonight is a real turning point. A result we can be proud of. Too soon to say Gdansk?....

into them Rangers 💙 

It's too soon. Take a look at the sides in this competition.

Great performance and result though.

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Tomorrow 5 years ago we drew 1-1 to Alloa

Archived