****The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread****

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Darrenmt7 said:

Gerrard not taking any chances messing with the team, Makes sense can't afford to be getting a shock result against us, Our cup runs have been terrible recently, We should be getting to finals and at least showing we can go for a trophy.

Which makes the OF team selection all the more baffling 😠

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'll not be if there's any injuries, should have rested a fee for this one in my opinion.

Every game is as important as another mate, no time to rest players. This is what happens at a massive club like ours. We’ve got Hamilton at home next Sunday which is a better chance to rest players.

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Every game is as important as another mate, no time to rest players. This is what happens at a massive club like ours. We’ve got Hamilton at home next Sunday which is a better chance to rest players.

A suppose mate, that pitch just gives me the fear :lol:

That team shows great respect to the competition and our ambition.  Shows great respect to McGregor too, who I imagine really wanted to play in this game, and shows great respect to our fans. 

Well  done to Gerrard for picking simply the best team.  Most of all it shows one and all the greatest respect we can give our former captain. 

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

That team shows great respect the competition and our ambition.  Shows great respect to McGregor too, who I imagine really wanted to play in this game, and shows great respect to our fans. 

Respect to Gerrard for picking simply the best team, as most of all it shows all our great respect our former captain. 

Respect.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

A suppose mate, that pitch just gives me the fear :lol:

They should be banned at top level football tbh.

Livingstons is better than Kilmarnock and Hamilton apparently. 

Kilmarnocks is a disgrace btw, it's got worse since they renewed it as well.

Thought we would rest a few, and to be honest probably hoped we would because the league has to be 100% the priority. Having said that a cup win would be fantastic to get us back to winning silverware as we should be so I’m not too disappointed we seem to be taking this seriously. 

Just now, BlueMe said:

They should be banned at top level football tbh.

Livingstons is better than Kilmarnock and Hamilton apparently. 

Kilmarnocks is a disgrace btw, it's got worse since they renewed it as well.

I've watched a few games on all them n there's an obvious difference in standard, but even on livis it just looks horrific 

Archived