****The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread****

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folk who are wanting 7/8 changes are mental. We haven’t won a trophy in 8 years and this is a perfect opportunity to get to Hampden and a semi final. I think Gerrard will be of the same mindset and we

11 men defending on the 18 yard line at home in a cup quarter final hoping for a dodgy bounce on a concrete pitch to win you the game at a stadium sponsored by pasta.  Wanks. 

Sutton and Craigan really are 2 insufferable pricks...

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Same team imo

It's a ground where we tend to struggle. So I expect another tough game.  I would like to see Edmondson or Katic play and King in midfield . Perhaps Defoe up top but that would be the maximum amount of rotation for a difficult cup tie. We really need to qualify to the semifinals.  And hopefully go on to lift the trophy. 

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Wes

Polster Katic Edmundson Barasic 

Kamara Docherty 

Stewart      Defoe     Ojo                             

You happy for the tims to win a 10th successive trophy aye?

Good second half performance today, but we really need to better from the off. You see what happens to the dross teams gameplan when they go down to a quick salvo of goals. Their arses collapse, and our superior possession leads to more goals with less pressure on us. Let's kill off these teams by halftime, don't give them any motivation in the HT dressing room to keep on frustrating. 

BlueAvenger likes this
  • DBBTB locked this topic