****The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread****

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I've never had a great view at Livi anytime I've been there. Behind the goals for this one and a good few rows up, so hopefully that's about to change!

Really wish the league would get rid of the plastic pitches.  

I’ve had basically the same seat twice, think I might be behind the goals this time as well.

I'm going to attempt to name the team in thinking Gerrard wants this trophy but it is hard to predict the team with the amount of games atm.... I will probably get it all wrong.....

Foderingham

Tav   Goldson   Edmundson     Barisic

King                Kamara                Aribo

Ojo                  Morelos          Arfield

Folk who are wanting 7/8 changes are mental. We haven’t won a trophy in 8 years and this is a perfect opportunity to get to Hampden and a semi final. I think Gerrard will be of the same mindset and we’ll see 3 changes max. 

On 22/09/2019 at 18:20, 6superbarry6 said:

Wes

Polster Katic Edmundson Barasic 

Kamara Docherty 

Stewart      Defoe     Ojo                             

I think we should start with 11 players.  :whistle:

9 hours ago, The Monk said:

Foderingham

Tav Goldson Katic Barisic

Kamara Jack Aribo

Arfield Defoe Barker

That team looks capable of winning.  In an ideal world I would have left Jack out but we cannot underestimate Livingston and we have to stop septic getting their hands on the first trophy of the season 

13 hours ago, Zulu said:

This is going to be another borefest they sit in we try an break them down whatever happened to just playing the game  to win

We better get used to it. Until we can consistently destroy teams who set up this way it's going to continue.

14 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They’re available because people never paid or cancelled

I accept that but these clubs would rather have half empty grounds than sell tickets to a huge away support in case it feels like an away game to them. Starving their own clubs of much needed cash which they need to buy better players to progress their clubs.

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

I accept that but these clubs would rather have half empty grounds than sell tickets to a huge away support in case it feels like an away game to them. Starving their own clubs of much needed cash which they need to buy better players to progress their clubs.

Livingston literally give us three sides of their ground.

Archived