****The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread****

Bronzy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

They should be banned at top level football tbh.

Livingstons is better than Kilmarnock and Hamilton apparently. 

Kilmarnocks is a disgrace btw, it's got worse since they renewed it as well.

It’s beyond me how there’s cunts out there that actually defend them. Dinosaurs.

7 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Thought we would rest a few, and to be honest probably hoped we would because the league has to be 100% the priority. Having said that a cup win would be fantastic to get us back to winning silverware as we should be so I’m not too disappointed we seem to be taking this seriously. 

Not this seriously though. All this talk of 2 players for every position sounds a bit hollow when we’re putting our strongest team out for a game like this with a congested schedule.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Not this seriously though. All this talk of 2 players for every position sounds a bit hollow when we’re putting our strongest team out for a game like this with a congested schedule.

Yeh agree, just hope all our players get through without injury on this joke of a pitch!

We shouldn't need to rest as many players as people think, the taigs have win 3 trebles back to back to back and using a strong squad in all tournaments is massively important especially ties like this away from home.

Solid victory will do fine today at least 2 goals.

Just now, The No.9 said:

We shouldn't need to rest as many players as people think, the taigs have win 3 trebles back to back to back and using a strong squad in all tournaments is massively important especially ties like this away from home.

Solid victory will do fine today at least 2 goals.

They play pretty much an entirely different team in games like this. We’re playing our strongest 11.

Just now, ianb1547 said:

I'm glad we are putting out a strong side.

You only need to ask Spurs about their failure last night at Colchester

Do we want to win every competition we’re in? Yes. Can we play our strongest team in every game? No. So we have to prioritise. Which competition is the least important? I’d say this one. So when exactly do we rotate, if we’re playing our strongest 11 in the least important competition?

Archived