Funeral of Fernando

ianb1547

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly full of spackers more interested in filming it for their Facebook than actually paying their respects. 

There are TV companies there doing that job, call me old fashioned but what the fuck are you even going to do with that video? 

Anyway, sleep easy Fernando. One of our own. 

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Sadly full of spackers more interested in filming it for their Facebook than actually paying their respects. 

There are TV companies there doing that job, should some respect. 

I had the exact same feeling but your always going to get that, some people may want a video of that as a memory but I much prefer the memories of watching him in his prime and the utter euphoria of helicopter sunday.

19 minutes ago, ben51 said:

There are TV companies there doing that job, call me old fashioned but what the fuck are you even going to do with that video? 

Exactly what you said, film it for Facebook and stick it all over it fishing for likes, Pretty sad really especially on a day like today but always happens now.

Looks like a great turnout for Fernando, RIP Captain 🧡

21 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I'm glad someone else mentioned this. One halfwit nearly caused a fight where we were standing because she barged her way to the front just so she could live stream the entire thing on her facebook.

Parasites.

26 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Agreed. Abhorrent behaviour, but that’s the world we live in now. 

There were people around me filming the minutes silence at the Feyenoord game. If the night wasn’t about paying respect to Fernando I’d have had words, and I’m not really the confrontational type. 

27 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Was just about to say the same mate. The amount of people holding up phones in the pictures of the hearse passing Ibrox is absolutely embarrassing

Brilliant turnout for the man but deary me 

27 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Almost as bizzare as singing at a funeral

Archived