Funeral of Fernando

ianb1547

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I know but not many foreign players or Scottish players for that matter will have left Rangers with a tattoo of the badge on him. 

Zenit tattoo as well which surprised me. Obviously just proud of his career and the clubs he represented. Quite right.

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Zenit tattoo as well which surprised me. Obviously just proud of his career and the clubs he represented. Quite right.

Aye didnae want to mention that one since it said uefa cup winners 2008 on it 😒

Can you hear the drums Fernando and RIP.

I had a dear friend and much respected  relative who was also  a Scottish  professional footballer  two rooms away from Fernando in the same hospice, who was laid to rest a few days ago..no public fanfare for him but a massive turnout at his funeral too.

RIP  Sam.

17 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Can you hear the drums Fernando and RIP.

I had a dear friend and much respected  relative who was also  a Scottish  professional footballer  two rooms away from Fernando in the same hospice, who was laid to rest a few days ago..no public fanfare for him but a massive turnout at his funeral too.

RIP  Sam.

sorry to hear that bud

18 hours ago, psb07158 said:

😥

RIP

Well done to all Bears who were able to attend today. I'm sure it gave his family a lot of comfort to see just how much Fernando meant to all of us.

Don't know if your aware of this but your name and quote was in the paper last week. 

Was in getting a Chinese on Saturday and browsed through that paper that begins with I, canny even mind the name. Looked through the sports sections and it had a quote from a poster on each teams forum and Rangers one was your post saying how proud you were to be a bear after you seen the display left to Fernando and the reception we gave him at Feyenoord (something along those lines)

Archived