Union Bears tweet on pyrotechnics

Bad Robot

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Even though it actually stopped the fucking game.....

and a very important game too for us, especially when we had the upper hand, and they were struggling, probably with intention of stopping the game. 

They should have been fined for that. 

6 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Then why ask the questions ?

Much better to give opinions, although that one there lacks any clarity of observation and rational discussion too. 

Maybe best you stick to trolling.

So you know they never let off fireworks then?

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

We’re on the tweet 

What? 

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

So you know they never let off fireworks then?

What? 

Hmm, more questions from the troll who knows all the answers, hmmmm.

Why don't you just go and buy some sparklers and play with them in the back garden if you are frustrated ?

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Hmm, more questions from the troll who knows al the answers, hmmmm.

Why don't you just go and buy some sparklers and play with them in the back garden if you are frustrated ?

Made an arse of yourself old yin.

Canny go near them, my mum said they can blow my hand up.

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

UB have done the cops job. If they keep this up they will be banned.

By who?

7 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

I actually like it, fucking stinks & I about shat maself last night when the banger went off but it definitely adds to the spectacle! 

I dunno though, effecting a 13 yr old bears eyesight is shite! 

Why would you want to be distracted by that when you can enjoy the crowd atmosphere and the game itself, much more exciting. 

If you want pyro, please buy some sparklers and go and join @ForeverAndEver in his back garden. 

Have fun........

Just now, tannerall said:

Why would you want to be distracted by that when you can enjoy the crowd atmosphere and the gae itself, much more exciting. 

If yoj want pyro, please buy some sparklers and go and join @ForeverAndEver in his back garden. 

Awch behave yourself ya fucking dinosaur! 

I said I enjoy it but if it starts affecting people’s health, especially youngsters then it’s probably time to bin it! 

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

this is no crusade but anyone setting of flares inside a stadium is an arsehole, what if you had a small child who reacts to the smoke like what happened against the Legia, is that ok is it ? 

So absolutely fuck all but moan on here then?

Batter in, sir!

14 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I was and my seat was right next to the Union Bears. They created a good atmosphere and good luck to them. I'm old school but coming round to the pyro and organised chanting. However, some tosser set that fire cracker off around a wee lassie about 10 years old. That's a disgrace. 

Completely agree.

Tin hat time. Using Pyro at is now part of this modern sub-culture of being a football fan, and not a very good one if I'm being honest. A few flares being waved around with folk making stupid wailing noises. Marching en-mass through the streets on away day trips, so your team can get onto 'Football Away Days' facebook page. Setting up wee 'ultras' fan groups. What a load of shite! (and I'm talking about football supporters in general, not just our support).

I miss the days of our support just turning up in their thousands and blasting out the good old  hymn book. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What trouble has it got us in?

Well last night alone police are looking for information after kid and woman got injured. 

I'm sure at one stage we could have argued some songs we sing aren't getting us in trouble so what's the harm but it's just a matter of time before any excuse to punish us will be pursued. 

Archived