Greg Stewart

G.E.C.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Probably won't be a place for him once Kent and Jones are back but good to see he can step up when called upon. 

Did himself no harm today to say the least. Hopefully means SG can allow Kent a bit more time to recover if the medical team deem it necessary. 

I said last season I would be excited if we got him.  He can play a number of positions and creates and scores goals.  He’s a bluenose and will give us everything out there in the pitch.  Picking up guys like him and Jones for free is great business.

Excellent performance and up there for motm, I believe Davis edged it, but Stewart and a few others were brilliant too. 

Proved himself a bit today imo. His technical ability was never in doubt for me. I wasn't sure what we were getting, he was great for Killie and poor for Aberdeen. Gerrard clearly understands Stewart and how to use him, mcinnes did not.

I think he will play a good number of games for us and he offers something different to others.

I thought we would would play either him or Arfield and not both together. But gotta say we created tons of chances today against a team that we can struggle to breakdown. Both skilful and intelligent players were  behind a lot of our great creative play.

Its funny in a sense that Aribos injury has allowed us to play both and it could be we have found something different that's effective in certain games

No wonder he looked shite in that Aberdeen side though, the most negative cunts I've seen at Ibrox for years. McInnes (bullet dodged) didn't even make a sub until they were 4-0 down and their keeper was wasting time when they were 1-0 down. :lol: :megaanguish:

Archived