Three things I took from today..

mrmojorisin

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill say it again

Ryan Jack is the best player we have. Hes now my favourite player. The effect Gerrard has had on him is brilliant.  

Ive always liked him and stuck up for him. Now i feel like there is no need to stick up for him 

25 minutes ago, Skelf said:

Ill say it again

Ryan Jack is the best player in the world. Hes now my favourite player. The effect Gerrard has had on him is brilliant.  

Ive always liked him and stuck up for him. Now i feel like there is no need to stick up for him 

7 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

To me they seem to be a team stuck in a 1980s time warp hankering for success that will never come 

All they can look forward to is their next hit of smack to alliveate the shiteness of their team 

Kappa trackie sheepshaggers 

Their bitterness towards us is such that they'll outright cheer celtic and view that as success by proxy. Any glory they can achieve these days will be limited to one off victories against us. Their next one is looking far off - there was a chasm between us today.

55 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

They're a different team without Shinnie - by all accounts they were also rotten against Livingston but stole the points - can see them sliding down the table. 

Anti football at its finest at ibrox today

Witnessed sheep keeper kicking it to halfwayline. Win free kick

Take free kick to near corner flag win free kick to get a chance at set piece. Its like american football

2 minutes ago, Skelf said:

Take free kick to near corner flag win free kick to get a chance at set piece. Its like american football

Saw same thing, said same thing. Brutal. 

All throws in are down the line, try to win 2nd ball. 

At least Livingston are effective at it. Mind you, Sheep were decent at it last year. 

But fuck watching that every week. 

Just now, evenstevens said:

Saw same thing, said same thing. Brutal. 

All throws in are down the line, try to win 2nd ball. 

At least Livingston are effective at it. Mind you, Sheep were decent at it last year. 

But fuck watching that every week. 

Agreed mate

Livi at least had a go and got ball on ground and tried to play some football. This mob from sheepland are Brutal with a cap B. It sums Scottish football up to a tee. 

Tell you what if this was what awaited us with the traitor mcinnes then we dodged a major bullet. He has a job for life there not out of the job he has done but just out of hatred because he said no to us. That is a sad reflection on them 😂😂👍

12 minutes ago, Skelf said:

Couldn't believe it when I watched Lewis take forever to take a goal kick when his team were 1-0 down, WTF was that all about.:headscratch:

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

They aren’t irrelevant to us. Never understand why some of our fans pretend there isn’t a rivalry when there is.

The scramble for tickets to pittodrie is testament to that.

Only in their empty heads is there any sort of rivalvy... They have been an irrelevance for 30 0dd years 

1 hour ago, Skelf said:

Ill say it again

Ryan Jack is the best player we have. Hes now my favourite player. The effect Gerrard has had on him is brilliant.  

I agree. He really does make us tick as a team. 

However I really wish he would work on becoming the complete midfielder by practicing his shooting. I honestly play 5 a side with guys who have a far higher technique in striking a ball. His shot near the end of the game today underlines this.

He's excellent but I hope he realises that it's important he adds more goals in order to take his game to the next level. 

50 minutes ago, Skelf said:

Yet there were plenty in the scottish press that labelled mcinnes as some kind of tactical genius after beating us last season. 

Today we showed him up for the poor manager he really is. 

2 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

1:they are indeed only sheep shagging bastards

2: no matter how they try to and hang on to our coat tails they are irrelevant to us

3: Thank fuck that shite bag bastard mcInnes never got near our managerial position 

Not necessarily in that order👍

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

To me they seem to be a team stuck in a 1980s time warp hankering for success that will never come 

All they can look forward to is their next hit of smack to alliveate the shiteness of their team 

Kappa trackie sheepshaggers 

But they're getting a fabulous state of the art all new stadium you know... 

Archived