***** The Official Young Boys v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TMB said:

20 stitches in his head that need to heal.

6 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Still out from that head knock. Gerrard said it was unlikely we'd see him back before the international break

Bloody idiot I am forgot aboutter that already. Duh..

Whether Katic is our best CB or not, I think we can all agree he's our best CB in the air and I've seen a lot of comments this week about Young Boys playing very direct and crossing a lot and going long to the striker so on that basis alone I would have started Katic. But it is what it is, Helander played very well against Feyenoord so we'll see what happens.

Kamara hasn't been great but thought he was better in his last match and with Aribo out it was always going to be him instead of King. Could have put Arfield in there but don't know if Barker is the best bet for going out wide on this occassion. Kamara was apparently brilliant for Finland and was better than before in his last game so hopefully he steps up tonight. 

6 minutes ago, hooooootchy said:

Katic has been good but I think it's unfair on helander to judge him purely in that livi game. Katic and goldson struggled badly v livis physicality a couple weeks before. Probly what gave helander his chance in the first place 

Think its more so the artificial pitch and how unnatural the ball bounces on it cause the whole teams looks different when playing on artificial pitches 

Archived