Welcome back Tavernier

GOAT

His confidence is shot to pieces. Worst player for us tonight, though Kamara ran him close. Nervy, dodgy, slack. Just not a good performance and as much as it didnt cost us tonight, and I think he really feels the strain and he knows hes failing, he needs dropped if he cant find form .

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Are we gonna have this thread after every fucking game?

Wasn't the best player on the park tonight but did a solid job and kept a really good player quiet. The manager got behind him and so should some of the 'fans'.

‘So should some of the fans’ as if his name gets booed when it gets read out at Ibrox or something stupid like that. 

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Wasn't the best player on the park tonight but did a solid job and kept a really good player quiet. The manager got behind him and so should some of the 'fans'.

we were told beforehand that the Porto wenger would destroy Tav - did not happen and in fact he played well yet cunts cannot let it rest with the hatred. 

Where's the Ryan Jack thread --- cost us the only goal???? 

2 hours ago, adam2102 said:

Started poor but really came into it. He can be proud and hopefully this gives him confidence. Not a special display by any means but solid which is what was needed. 

This just about sums it up for me . Grew into the game after HT and though not of our top performers , he played his part for the team . 

Small steps and all that . . . . . 

28 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Shite first half, no two ways about it, not bad in the second half. Never good enough for this level. 

Aww fuck off. What level? Against one of the top sides in europe? You think Polster is that level?

Team played a great game tonight and Tav was part of that. You will be the only Rangers fan dissapointed tonight because yer man never did much wrong so you can't come on here and stick yer boot into him.

24 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

we were told beforehand that the Porto wenger would destroy Tav - did not happen and in fact he played well yet cunts cannot let it rest with the hatred. 

This. 

28 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Aww fuck off. What level? Against one of the top sides in europe? You think Polster is that level?

Team played a great game tonight and Tav was part of that. You will be the only Rangers fan dissapointed tonight because yer man never did much wrong so you can't come on here and stick yer boot into him.

The level we were up against tonight, he’s not good enough for that level. We’ve got players that are, but he isn’t. Don’t cry about it, I never mentioned anything about Polster. 

Honestly, don’t cry about it. You come across as a wee bitch. 👍🏻

54 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

What hatred? People are just giving their opinion on Tav in the Tav thread after a game that involved Tav. If it offends you then don’t open the thread. Simple. 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

The bile towards him from some of our support is fucking disgraceful , thriving on his dip in form 

I don’t give a shit how much they will try to deny it they’ve  been desperate for this for months just so they can get the satisfaction of saying I told you so.

20 minutes ago, King Jela said:

The level we were up against tonight, he’s not good enough for that level. We’ve got players that are, but he isn’t. Don’t cry about it, I never mentioned anything about Polster. 

Honestly, don’t cry about it. You come across as a wee bitch. 👍🏻

"The level were up against tonight". So last season he got in european team of the week. But he wasny good enough for europe 👍.  4 assists in europe this year. But he isny good enough 👍. Who do you think we should get that is 'that level' with our budget?

Crying? Haha you are on here crying about Tav every day ya fucking weapon. Even in a gane where he done nothing wrong you come on here to berate one of our own. Change you tampon hen. 👍

I  for one don't have a hatred towards Tavernier, in fact I would love nothing more to see him hoist a trophy but the simple fact is he is playing poorly. I want someone to re-watch the first half and tell me how many times he lost possession.  He is a good player lacking confidence similar to Barisic was before his free kick in Paisley that turned the tables for him.

47 minutes ago, King Jela said:

What hatred? People are just giving their opinion on Tav in the Tav thread after a game that involved Tav. If it offends you then don’t open the thread. Simple. 

So when people call Tav a "prick" - "wanker" - "dug shit"  those are just opinions is  that what you're saying?  

Totally disagree with those "opinions" and thankfully so does the manager.   

Tav will come good again, you don’t go from the best right back in the country to the worst in a few months, he’s having a bad time and could do with some support, hence why Gerrard felt the need to publicly back him but also let it be known that they have had a chat about his recent mistakes.

on the other hand he better get the finger out an get back on form soon or Gerrard will have no choice but to take his captain out the firing line, all will be forgiven by me if he gets back to last years form, especially now the real borna barisic has turned up 

5 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

If he's shite, aye.

Last season there was a Tav appreciation thread every fucking week, no matter how good or bad he was.

Then the usual offenders giving it "great pass Tav" and shit like that in the match thread. Emm, for a fucking ordinary pass, ffs! Absolute fucking cringe.

Got to take the bad with the good. The fan club have basically set him up for a fall.

Archived