Welcome back Tavernier

GOAT

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Last season there was a Tav appreciation thread every fucking week, no matter how good or bad he was.

Then the usual offenders giving it "great pass Tav" and shit like that in the match thread. Emm, for a fucking ordinary pass, ffs! Absolute fucking cringe.

giphy.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People continually say he's lost his form, he hasnt, not defensively anyway, he's always been honking defending his own goal, the attacking stats dont change that, because he's not contibuting to attack more often and having to defend more he's now looking every inch of a poor defender

1 hour ago, jjbscotty12 said:

I love tav but even tonight you could see his nerves were shot to pieces. I would definitely have him on the bench on Sunday.

If Rangers had lost tonight, Tavernier would be getting pelters based on his performance. We didn't so it somehow it gives him pass marks.  he wasn't very good, period. There is nobody more than me wants to see him find his confidence and become good again. Until then, it's Polster or Flanagan for me...

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

If he's shite, aye.

Last season there was a Tav appreciation thread every fucking week, no matter how good or bad he was.

Then the usual offenders giving it "great pass Tav" and shit like that in the match thread. Emm, for a fucking ordinary pass, ffs! Absolute fucking cringe.

Got to take the bad with the good. The fan club have basically set him up for a fall.

You are not wrong 

So fucking precious and it's all the same crew.They would actually get personal if you say a bad word about him 😂😂 

5 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

Tav will come good again, you don’t go from the best right back in the country to the worst in a few months, he’s having a bad time and could do with some support, hence why Gerrard felt the need to publicly back him but also let it be known that they have had a chat about his recent mistakes.

on the other hand he better get the finger out an get back on form soon or Gerrard will have no choice but to take his captain out the firing line, all will be forgiven by me if he gets back to last years form, especially now the real borna barisic has turned up 

Yeah , no doubting on his day Tavernier is a big player for us . His defending had improved lately and going forward he was one of the teams biggest asset . 

Right now , through , his  performances are not up to scratch and its costing us . Personally I'd have dropped him because hes going through one of those periods where everything that can go wrong is going wrong . SG has decided to stand by him and let's hope hes rewarded by getting back the Tavernier of previous seasons . 

Last night,  I thought after a shaky start , was a good first step towards that against quality players . 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

If Rangers had lost tonight, Tavernier would be getting pelters based on his performance. We didn't so it somehow it gives him pass marks.  he wasn't very good, period. There is nobody more than me wants to see him find his confidence and become good again. Until then, it's Polster or Flanagan for me...

pretty fair comments .There are people on here actually trying to convince others  that Tav is world class with this sort of shite 

He wasn't good last night but he never cost us ,like he has been doing so often this season, with his  weak defending 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

No Ryan Jack would be getting lynched a stupid GoldsonTavEsque pass gave the goal away.  We as a TEAM  need to cut out the stupid individual errors.

8 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

"The level were up against tonight". So last season he got in european team of the week. But he wasny good enough for europe 👍.  4 assists in europe this year. But he isny good enough 👍. Who do you think we should get that is 'that level' with our budget?

Crying? Haha you are on here crying about Tav every day ya fucking weapon. Even in a gane where he done nothing wrong you come on here to berate one of our own. Change you tampon hen. 👍

Didn’t even read that but I fucking love your wee hissy fits :lol: dry your eyes, bitch 

8 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

So when people call Tav a "prick" - "wanker" - "dug shit"  those are just opinions is  that what you're saying?  

Totally disagree with those "opinions" and thankfully so does the manager.   

Calling someone dug shit when they’re dug shit is hatred? Does the same rules apply for Ojo. I take it you’re howling and greetin’ like this when he’s getting slated, aye? Naw? Maybe? 

9 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I’ve literally commented on every player that played last night, as I usually do :lol: no my fault your viewing is selective 

Never commented on Goldson, Davis, Jack, or Kamara so that’s false

You made quite a few posts about Tavernier being shite despite Kamara almost certainly being the worst player on the pitch last night and Jack making the mistake leading to the goal, why is that?

35 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

You made quite a few posts about Tavernier being shite despite Kamara almost certainly being the worst player on the pitch last night and Jack making the mistake leading to the goal, why is that?

Jack and Tav were both worse than Kamara

33 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Stats about Kamara claim he completed 55/56 passes, hardly shite 🧐 Helander, Barisic, Kent, Morelos and Barker were the standouts last night and I’ve praised them to the high heavens, as with McGregor and with Jack it was clearly a one off, unless he makes mistakes like that usually and I’m missing it? Course he doesn’t. Don’t be stupid. 

Archived