Welcome back Tavernier

GOAT

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

How do we know he is our best RB??

Exactly and theres no chance we are ever getting to see anyone play there. How the fuck he was allowed to take another penalty after the way hes been playing i will never know........

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TMB said:

We wait as long as it takes.  There’s no one else that comes close to being as good as him at RB.  

In January we should look to pay off Halliday (who’s contact expires in the summer anyway) and bring in another attacking RB.  That will give Tav some competition and the manager will be able to rest him more.  

Barisic and Flanagan as options are LB is more than enough.

Play the game now mate we’ve got ready made improvements in waiting in Polster and Flanagan in the squad.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Exactly and theres no chance we are ever getting to see anyone play there. How the fuck he was allowed to take another penalty after the way hes been playing i will never know........

If he doesn’t get taken off the pens then the management is suspect. 

1 minute ago, TMB said:

We wait as long as it takes.  There’s no one else that comes close to being as good as him at RB.  

In January we should look to pay off Halliday (who’s contact expires in the summer anyway) and bring in another attacking RB.  That will give Tav some competition and the manager will be able to rest him more.  

I disagree strongly with your first sentence,

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

:rofl:

If not so fucking sad!

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

They have been suspect all year , that was another absolutely brutal performance and we got away with it again. No chance we are taking full points in the coming away games.

On another topic that referee today was one of the worst ever , and we have had some shockin refs ..........

The over reliance on Tavernier as an attacking outlet is an indictment on the lack of creativity elsewhere on the park.

I’d love a right back who was solid and flew into bone crunching challenges winning the baw aw the time, but the fact of the matter is we need Tavernier and his attacking prowess.

Until we deal with the 500 pound elephant in the room in the regard we still don’t have a number ten, that reliance will continue.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

They have been suspect all year , that was another absolutely brutal performance and we got away with it again. No chance we are taking full points in the coming away games.

On another topic that referee today was one of the worst ever , and we have had some shockin refs ..........

Ref was terrible and that is being kind to him. 

6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Football is a funny old game 

I was gutted on Thursday where most people were ecstatic 

Today I'm ecstatic and it seems many bears feel like I did Thursday 

To be honest .I thought we played really well in many parts of the game 

The pleasing thing for me .We win a game coming from behind .Massive 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Do you post on a tardis mate 

4 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

The over reliance on Tavernier as an attacking outlet is an indictment on the lack of creativity elsewhere on the park.

I’d love a right back who was solid and flew into bone crunching challenges winning the baw aw the time, but the fact of the matter is we need Tavernier and his attacking prowess.

Until we deal with the 500 pound elephant in the room in the regard we still don’t have a number ten, that reliance will continue.

I absolutely agree.  We desperately lack a creative central midfielder.  This needs to be addressed in January.  We need a proper number 10 to support the striker and bang in some goals for us.

I’m talking about someone like Christie or Turnbull.  We lack this type of player.

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We need to start questioning the management. What Gerrard has achieved with our team is brilliant, holding our own against teams like Porto and Feyenoord is unbelievable but he needs to learn man management. He’s failing Tav as well as our team.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Funny old game EJ , I took zero pleasure from that today , Thursday I thought we were superb and deserved to win........

Barasic, 2 bad games and almost every man and his dog wanted him gone. What a great improvement from last season.

Katic, a great improvement from last season

Alfie, a great improvement in his temperament from last season

Tav, regressed from last season.

Arfield, regressed from last season.

Some players will improve if they have it in them.

Some players regress because they already reached their best.

Archived