Now that was embarrassing

WeeJacksonRFC

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

I think your a bit emotional at the moment 

no mind the petrofuck it’s name  cup final v raith?

time for perspective I think, 

Disappointing  night, yes,  but calm down ffs.

You are rite !! was raw in the moment !! thats what football does to you !! 

9 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

You are rite !! was raw in the moment !! thats what football does to you !! 

We all get like that. 

90 seconds from a good draw against a decent team away from home on a poor pitch.

not outplayed. Just a couple mistakes cost us.

Gutting, but not a disaster.

the fact we are gutted shows we are only a few tweaks away from where we strive to be

1 hour ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

I think Gerrard really needs to have a word with these players ! love Tav I support Goldson (They have to know that they are not untouchable) only two who can start 100% regardless of performances and lets be honest time he grew a pair benched them both and OJO and shake this squad up. That was  flat boring and loosing it at the end was unacceptable. I love Rangers but for the last 8 years they seem to fuck them selves over with these half ass displays.!! 

100%

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Be good if he could header in the direction he’s facing or, better still, downwards

This is a massive issue for me. Game after game free headers over the bar 

1 hour ago, RDB14 said:

That's a really sore one tonight.  Felt we were the better side and should have won it if anything.

Absolutely. As it went into time added on I was feel depressed we had dropped 2 points.  A minute later I would have been delighted with a draw. 

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

His attacking headers are fucking abysmal. He’s costing us goals by winning them and fucking every one up

The 2nd goal came from a Helander clearance that came back in, nowt to do with any Goldson header!!!

Should have came away with a point.

We are not the superior team with superior players with fucking bags of experience to go away from home and merit 3pts in Europe any more regardless of what we think or believe. We don't have a pool of players who are winners.

They were poor, we we're slightly better and made a few errors that got punished.

I'm gutted about tonight as I think it's points dropped but some of the comments are madness.

2 hours ago, bluchoo said:

Naive from the manager to push everyone up from the free kick, should have used the subs to run the clock down and went for the corner with the ball.

Cant excuse tavs error though but we could have killed the game before it happened

Agree with you, can you imagine Walter sitting in the dug out with 3minutes left? He would have been right on the touch line barking orders and keeping the players in place.

2 hours ago, bluchoo said:

Naive from the manager to push everyone up from the free kick, should have used the subs to run the clock down and went for the corner with the ball.

Cant excuse tavs error though but we could have killed the game before it happened

Aye but if pushing up from the free kick lead to a goal it's praise Gerrard to fuck time. Canny win.

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

His attacking headers are fucking abysmal. He’s costing us goals by winning them and fucking every one up

His fucking captain cost us 2 tonight. 

2 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

As usual, he shits the bed every header and his distribution is awful.

Not so much what he done tonight but he is the 3rd best CB at the club and is treated like number 1.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

43 minutes ago, King Jela said:

His fucking captain cost us 2 tonight. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

You saying Goldson is our best cb? Hard to understand when weans use emoji's as a point.

Even in a post about Goldson you get your wee Tav bit in. Tarrier.

Archived